Taking Care of Yourself

Tommy's POV

"Why do you have to be so rough?~"

"I'll be more gentle when you learn to behave. So stop squirming."

"I'm trying!"

"Mmm~"

"Like that?"

"Yeah," I replied while Purpled was massaging my back. I let out an content sigh. "Feeling a bit better now?" He asked. I let out a hum, "I didn't expect your back to pop so much," Purpled said getting off of me. "Me neither," I replied. Then my wings fluttered and rest my head down on the pillow. Purpled then rubbed my back and I felt my body ease up more. "Anywhere else that needs cracking?" He asked.

"I have a pain in my neck," I replied. He let out a hum, "Lie down on your back," he said. I get up, tuck my wings away and lie down on my back. He then massages my neck for a little bit, once I got comfortable, he then quickly lifted up my neck and turned it a little. I heard a pop sound, "Ooh my god, that felt weird," I said with a chuckle. Purpled chuckled as well, "Still feeling uncomfortable?" He asked. "No," I replied softly.

He then massaged my neck a little more. I reached my hand out to him and cuffed his face with my right hand. He leaned into the touch, I then pull him down a little more so our noses touch. "Thank you hun," I said. He let out a hum, I then pecked his lips and we both smiled. We stayed like that for a little longer just enjoying the company.

I then felt a spike of discomfort in my wings. And I wince a bit, Purpled noticed, "What's wrong?" He asked softly. "My wings," I replied slowly getting up. We both got up, sitting up on the bed. I then extend my wings and look at them, I then sigh. "They're matted..." I said. "Need help?" He asked. I chuckled, "Phil has to help me with this one but thanks love," I replied. He then nodded and we both got up.

I walked to my dresser and took a shirt out from there. I put the black sleeveless shirt with a crimson red blood design on. I then go to the coat rack and grab a sweater to wrap around my waist. I then walk over to Purpled and kiss his forehead, "I'll be back alright," I said afterwards. He then rest his hands on my arms, and he let out a hum. I smiled and hugged him, "I'll be back no worries," I replied.

He then hugged me back, after a few seconds I departed from the hug and headed out the bedroom. I then grabbed my black high tops and put them on. I open the door and look back to see Purpled. I then waved him a goodbye and he waved me back, I then smiled walking out the house, closing the door behind me.

I then take my wings, flap them and levitate above ground. I then fly to the direction of the artic biome. Once I was in the temperature change area I quickly put my jacket over me and flew straight to Phil's house. I land on his porch and I knock on the door. "Coming!" I heard a voice say. Next thing I knew I was face to face with a short bird man with a white and green bucket hat. "Hello," I said. "Hey Theseus," Phil said shifting to the side letting me in.

I walk in while tucking in my wings a bit. They then flutter again without my control. "Phil my feathers are matted," I whined. He chuckled, "I've got you mate," he said. I transformed into a baby crow and he did the same but he was an adult. We both flew to his nest and we sat there. He then rearranged and fixed all my feathers. I don't feel anything when someone fixes my feathers this way so I just let out little chirps.

I then hear the door open and I turn my attention there. I then see Ranboo and Techno walk in. They were laughing and talking with each other then I saw Tubbo follow behind. Techno then looked over at us, "Hello Phil, Theseus," he said. I chirped and so did Phil. Ranboo and Tubbo then titled their heads, "Theseus?" Ranboo asked. Techno then closed his eyes like he was sensing if anyone was nearby. He then opened them, "Theseus is Tommy," he said lowly.

Ranboo and Tubbo then flicked their heads towards me and I chirped. Phil then finished with my feathers, he left the nest transforming back. I then followed after him and transformed back. Some of my black feathers fluttered in the air revealing myself. My vibrant red curly hair that I forget to put in a ponytail and my crimson red eyes, my silver rings and piercings. My black sleeveless shirt with a crimson red blood design and my black with white striped sweatpants (joggers). Matching well with my black high tops. All corresponding with my black wings.

They both looked at me in amazement. I then flapped my wings a little before putting my wings to rest. "Tommy?" Tubbo whispered in disbelief. "Theseus," I replied with a monotone voice. Ranboo then snapped back to his senses and smiled, "Good to see you again!" Ranboo said. I smiled, "Yeah!" I replied. "What'd you come here for Theseus?" Techno asked. "I need Phil to unmat my feathers! I promised Purpled I'll be back as soon as I was done! Sorry I can't chat for long," I said.

"Wait Purpled?" Tubbo asked. "Yeah, we live in the same house," I replied. "I thought you guys didn't like each other," Tubbo said. "How could I not like my soulmate?" I asked. I saw Tubbo's and Ranboo's eyes go wide. "Soulmate?" They both asked. A pink tint hit my cheeks and I smiled softly, "Yeah," I said while thinking about him. Techno and Phil smiled and let out a hum. I then snapped out of it, "I'll get going, thanks Phil!" I said putting on my coat. "No worries mate," he said. I then waved them a goodbye and left out the house.

I took out my wings and flapped them, once I was a little off the ground. I flew straight home, it was still afternoon time so I shouldn't be home so late. I than land in front of the stairway and open the door. "Purpled I'm hom-" before I even finished the sentence I feel a pair of arms wrap around me. I laugh and look down at my lover, "At least wait until I come through the door," I said.

I then wrapped one arm around him while the other was closing the door. Once I closed the door, he then pressed me against it. He then trailed his hands downwards to my thighs and lifted me up. I blushed like crazy, he then carried me all the way to the bedroom. He closes the door behind us and rest me down on the bed with him on top of me. He then attacked my face and I giggled at all his kisses.

After a few minutes he departed from my face. I then chuckled, "Missed me that much?" I asked tilting my head. "Shut up and give me my cuddles," he said. I laughed and hugged him, we then sat up. I then wrapped my wings around both of us and kissed his forehead still hugging him.

(How many people did I catch in 4K? 😀 📷📷📷)