~Epilogue

~ One Year Later ~

Reporter: It's have been an year now since that infamous night of that premiere where we all got to know that Shreya Agarwal had hired a doppelganger of hers to take her place for a week or two.

We also learned that she was planning on dumping Siddharth Nigam on that night to boost her own image which unfortunately went the complete opposite. Shreya went from supernova to nothing literally overnight! Funny right? Just how a night can change anything.

Actor Siddharth Nigam, on the other hand, seems happier than before. We don't have much information but according to his recent interviews and bollywood parties in this span of time, he looks happier than ever inside and outside the spotlight.

He is often spotted with non other than Shreya's doppelganger herself! Everyone is curious to know more about this mystery woman of his.

Now, I am really happy to say that our new special guest of the weekend are non other than super talented Mr. Siddharth Nigam and super beautiful Ms. Avneet Kaur! A big round of applause for our country's favourites.

So Avneet everyone is still curious to know why you chose Mr. Siddharth over the huge amount of money offered by Shreya?

Avi: Siddharth was such a big support when I was pretending to be Shreya. Things were a bit crazy but I'm happy with the choice I made.

Reporter: And here you are, after an year how has it been?

Avi: Absolutely wonderful. I have loved getting to be with him without having to pretend I'm someone else.

Reporter: Thank you for your interview. I hope you all enjoyed reading My Celebrity Twin.

~ The End ~

Thanks to everyone who supported me throughout this book. So what say readers? Should I write a new book?

~ Thank you.