~Chapter 21

~Sid's pov~
For the first time till date someone asked me that I like acting or not, and I too have talked freely. After dad's death, dada is the only one whom I trust with my secrets and no doubt Vaishu di too but she doesn't know much secrets. But today I feel like I can trust Avneet, she is not like Shreya who doesn't care if I exist.

I won't say she likes my money or my body, she is a good soul but the thing is she doesn't open up like Avneet. She didn't even call me in this whole week, maybe she doesn't know that I know she replaced herself here. We have to stay together because of our new movie or currently a music video.

But unfortunately Avneet is here for a few more days. After that maybe I can never meet here. And even if I wear a mask, I am way too recognisable for the media and my fans

Sid: Avneet.... (He stopped, like maybe looking for words)
Avi: No problem. You can share if you're comfortable.

She understands me like Shreya never did.

Sid: The thing is that.... like.... after all this.... like when Shreya will be back and everything will be like before, then, will you miss me?
Avi: Ofcourse I will. You have been a great friend of mine.

Okay that was unexpected because I thought she won't miss me as afterall I have been a jerk to her from the beginning. But as I said, she understands me.

~Sid's pov ends~
~Avi's pov starts~

Sid: The thing is that.... like.... after all this.... like when Shreya will be back and everything will be like before, then, will you miss me?

That thought hit me hard I forgot that I am a replacement of somebody I am here for just a week or maybe a few days more, maybe I will never be able to meet Siddharth again, even if I hated him not hate but I didn't like from the beginning but as per now he is a pure soul who is just fustrated from his work.

He needs sometime for himself with no people surrounding him 24/7. (she turns to face him) I guess I took too much time to answer

Avi: Ofcourse I will. You have been a great friend of mine.
Sid: So after all this ends can we still be friends?
Avi: .........
To be continued…
Stay tuned for the next chapter.