Wedding

It's the day of Harry and Ginny's Wedding.
7 October 2002

The church

Bridesmaid

Bridesmaid

Groomsmen

The venue at the Burrow same as Bill and Fleur

Harry chose Andrew as his Best Man and the Weasley brothers as his groomsmen

Ginny chose Luna as her Maid of Honour and her sisters in law and Harry's sisters as her bridesmaids.

Teddy as the ring bearer and Victoria as the flower girl ,Ginny's niece.

All of the guest have arrived and Harry is waiting at the alter.

Ginny is in a room waiting to go down the alter to marry the love of her life. Arthur walks into the room.

"You look so beautiful.Harry is a lucky man.",He said

"Dad you had me first though.", Ginny said

"I know.It's just my little girl is growing up.",Arthur said

Ginny replied ,"Dad , Harry and I will come and visit you and mum as much as we can."

Arthur said,"Just make sure he treats you right."

"Dad you know Harry treats me right.",Ginny answered

Before Arthur can say anything.It's time.

Arthur walked Ginny down the aisle and down that aisle is Harry waiting for his future wife.

Harry took Ginny by hand and they stand next to each other.

"You look after her alright.", Arthur said

"I will sir don't you worry.", Harry said

Harry's vows
Ginny I never thought I get married in early twenties and I thought that I will never find the one.But as I said in my proposal I did the dating app as a joke but I'm glad I did because I met the love of my life ,you.

Ginny I can't wait to start the new chapter in our life as husband and wife. And I will be there for anything you need or if you just someone to talk to. I love you Ginny and I always will do.

Ginny is crying and this point and says ,"I should of gone first."

Ginny's vows
Harry I am as the same as you.I didn't know what I was getting into when I joined 'Meet Your Soulmate' and I never thought I will meet my soulmate and I can't wait to start my life with you. I love you too ,always.

The priest says ,"Ginny do you take Harry to be your lawfully husband?

"I do"

"Harry do you take Ginny to be your lawfully wife?",The priest said

"I do"

"I now present you man and wife.You may kiss the bride."

Harry and Ginny kissed and walked down the aisle.

Everyone drives to the Burrow for the reception.

Harry and Ginny's first dance

Andrew's speech
When Harry introduced Ginny to her family I have to admit because how does my twin brother get this hot girl. But then I realised that anyone who can love my older brother , just to let you know only for 2 minutes , is the luckiest women in the world and that you Ginny going to have the time of your life with this.So to The happy couple.

Luna's speech
I don't have a big family , so when I met Ginny I was so glad I am part of a big family and now I am gaining another family. So to the happy couple.