Teddy sent to the HeadTeacher Office

A few weeks later

Harry had just arrested a young male for stealing when he got a phone call from the school that Teddy go into a fight. So he rushed into his car and drive to the school.

Few minutes later,Harry went straight to the headteachers office.Teddy is sitting outside the office and he has a black eye. Harry sits next him.

"Teddy.What happened?", Harry asked

Teddy looked at Harry and sits on his lap and then says,"They were saying mean things about mummy and daddy and that they are never here and I said that they do love me and then he keep on going on and then he just punched me."
Harry just holds him and rocks him and says,"It's ok.It's not your fault."

The headteacher office opens and Ginny walked out and turns to Harry and says,"Harry,can we talk for a sec?"

"Sure.",said Harry
Harry and Ginny moved to one side and Ginny explained what happened and it's the same story as Teddy but the other boy keeps on telling lies.

"Who is this other boy?,Harry asked

"It's Draco Malfoy's son." ,Ginny said

Harry looked at Ginny and Ginny explained that Draco's son is putting the blame on Teddy and Ginny knew Harry is frustrated.

"You know this is not what I expected when we met each other next.", Harry said

Ginny agreed

"I am going to take Teddy home.Are you alright to take of this?", Harry asked

"Yeah.I be fine.",Ginny said

Harry have Ginny a kiss on the cheek and whispered,"We need to go on another date?"

"Yeah we do.",Ginny said

"I text you.",Harry said and they parted ways.