Chapter 05

Koneko and Madara got out the pool and noticed Issei being perv.

Madara:*sighs* Is he always like this?

Koneko: Afraid so.

Madara: Great.

Madara: Koneko do you mind.

Koneko: Sure whateves.

Koneko then walks over to Issei and bring him out of the water.

Koneko: Correct me if I'm wrong but shouldnt you be teaching Asia right now.

Issei: Ah, aw yeah.

Issei then went to Asia and taught her how to swim.

Issei: Here we go kick, kick, kick.

I was busy relaxing under the shade while Irina was resting her head on my shoulder, Koneko was resting her head on my lap.

Kiba: Rias something's wrong with Issei!

Rias: What the matter with him.

The commotion caused me to wake up, I notice Irina and Koneko were still asleep, so I tried to get out of their grasp without waking them which work, and head toward the commotion.

Rias: Take us to him.

Kiba nods and headed to the boys bathroom. When we arrived we saw Issei hand look different, almost like his hand was transforming to his gauntlet and he appear to be in pain.

Rias: There not much we can do about it I'm afraid, Akeno will have to suck out the energy from your arm again.

I raised an eyebrow from that statement.

Madara: Rias, mind explaining what you mean by again?

Rias and Akeno both felt shivers go down their spines, when they looked at me. Akeno could tell that I was mad from hearing this.

Rias: W-Well you see after the fight with Kokabiel, Issei had started acting up like how it is now, and Akeno is the only one who is able to suck out the energy.

Rias could tell that I was furious by this. I mean of course I would be, my own sister being used to suck out some dragon energy from this pervert. It outrages!

Madara:*growls*

Madara:*growls*

Issei flinches

Madara:*sighs* Hn.

I then walk out of the boys bathroom.

Madara: Hm, I just now realise Xeno isnt her, I wonder is she still changing?

I decided to go check up on her.

At the girls bathroom

I enter the place and notice Xeno standing with her swimsuit on.

Madara: I was wondering what took you so long.

Xenovia: Apologies it took me quite a while to figure out how to on a swimsuit since it my first time.