Chapter 03

The next day in the club room

??: Hey red dragon emperor.

??: Hey Issei!

Issei was shocked and stood up.

Issei: Uh why are you both here?

Rias: Oh good you both found us.

Issei: Rias, why are they both here?

Rias: Xenovia is the newly made knight of Gremony and Irina is a new student here at our school.

Akeno: now it important that you get along with her Issei.*giggles*

Issei:*sighs*

Issei then remember something.

Issei: Oh yeah Akeno?

Akeno: Hm? yes Issei?

Issei: Yesterday you said something about Madara, I wanted to ask who this person is?

Akeno:......

Akeno:*sighs* Madara Himejima is my older brother. He left my mom and I after an incident had occurred. I havent seen him until yesterday.

Everyone then heard gasp and saw it coming from Irina and Xenovia.

Irina: Wait Madara is your older brother?!

Akeno: Why yes of course, why do you ask?

Xenovia: We met your brother 2 years ago. He saved our lives, we were outnumbered and he rescued us.

Irina: He was cold towards us at first, but after some time we become friends, though he was more colder towards Xenovia than me. Oh and there something else we wanted to ask you.

Akeno: Okay?

Xenovia: Its about your brother eyes, for some reason they changed to some type of symbol and we didnt know what it was, do you perhaps know what it was is?

Irina: This is what he looked like 2 years ago.

Akeno: Yes I do, Madara told my mother and I what it was yesterday

Akeno: Yes I do, Madara told my mother and I what it was yesterday. Apparently it an ability which only manifests in his bloodline.

Irina: Bloodline?

Akeno: Do any of you know about a clan called the Uchiha clan?

Everyone shakes there head.

Akeno: The Uchiha clan were one of the founding noble families of the Leaf village. It's said that the Uchiha clan excelled at being able to read and fend off attackers due to them possessing the Sharingan.

Xenovia: What is this Sharingan?

??: It's an ability which is only obtain in the Uchiha clan.

Everyone look behind them and saw Madara at the door while he Sharingan was activated, which shocked everyone except Akeno.