|| chapter four ||

————— Y/N POV —————

I begin to follow dream and purpled as they walk behind the little hill that Tommy lives in. "Hey Purpled, how are you?" Dream starts. Purpled quickly replies and says "good, how about you?". "I'm doing alright but that's not what I'm here for I need you to help me find the person who killed Y/n's cat." Dream says quickly making things get serious.

"I- uh- what?" Purpled stuttered questioning why dream needs people searching for a cat murderer. "Hey Y/n, was your cat shot by an arrow?" Dream asked starring at purpled's bow and arrows. I was startled because I thought I was well hidden, but I guess not. "Y-yes?" I say sounding more like a question. "Why do you ask?" I question the blonde man.

"Purpled come with me to the community house." Dream says coldly making the boy shiver and quickly nod as if his life is on the line and completely ignoring my question. "Oh yeah, Y/n you should come with us as well since I'm going to have to ask you some questions to. He says looking over his shoulder and smiling.

After a few minutes of awkward silence we finally make it to the house and dream swiftly grabs four chairs for I assume us, but who's the fourth person? While I was thinking about who the fourth person is, someone barges into the house. "EYYYYY GUYS!" The boy yells but stops after looking at me "Who's this pretty lady?" He says looking me up and down while dream pats the seat signaling the boy to come sit.

After the boy sits Dream gets straight tot he point and states "Someone killed Y/n's cat and I think it's purpled.". Everyone else looks at him with wide eyes. "WHAT?" Me and purpled say loudly. The boy with the beanie looks and me, dream then purpled. "Do you have any proof?" The boy ask getting a little serious.

"I do." The green eyed man says. "And that is..?" The boy tilts his head a little to the side. Before dream could answer an invisible figure puts a bag over my head and runs away with me.

"WAIT WHERE ARE WE GOING? WHO ARE YOU?  WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?" I ask all at once. I hear something whiz pass me and it seems like it hit the e kidnappers leg because the mysterious kidnapper fell down and I was getting ready for the impact, but a pair of warm arms caught me. "Y/n are you alright?" "Did they hurt you?" Purpled asks obviously very concerned. "Y- yeah I'm alright just a little shaken up, you know?" I say as he finally takes the bag off my head then I realize how close our faces are and starts blushing like an idiot.

He quickly realizes and just drops me and starts saying a line of apologizes while helping me back on my feet. "It's alright simp." I say not even noticing what I said. He turns around and just starts walking away embarrassed and not knowing what to do.

(PURPLED POV)

I'm such an idiot. Why would I just drop her because of how close we were? Should I ask her if she's okay?

Many things were going through my mind but I only chose to walk away from her and think about what else to do with my day then I remembered that dream is probably looking for me and Y/n to kill me.

After I remembered that dream probably wants me dead I turn around and drag Y/n by her wrist to Las Nevadas where I can probably escape dream. After a bit of walking I feel like there's a pair of eyes watching us. I let go of Y/n and pull out my sword and look around leaving Y/n confused but once she saw my sword being taken out she took out her netherite axe just it case.

"What's wrong Purpled?" The h/c girl asks as we make eye contact. Jeez I never realized how her e/c eyes were so beautiful. "WAIT SNAP OUT OF IT YOU IDIOT!" I mentally yelled at myself. I just met her and WAIT I need to protect her and that's when I looked back up to a concerned Y/n and started looking around again making sure nobody is there.

"What's going on?" Y/n asks very concerned for our safety. "I feel like something is watching us." I mumble loud enough for only Y/n to hear. "Maybe you're just paranoid." She says less concerned and scared. She puts she axe away and I put away my sword and I grab her hand this time and continued walking to Las Nevadas.

Until is remembered that I need to get some stuff from my house and my dog. "Wait, my dog? How could I forget him?" I asked myself as I mentally facepalmed myself.

"Hey let's go to my house really quick I need to get some things." I say turning around as the h/c girl nods walking with me.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" Y/n stops and pulls me so I'm facing them. "Sure, what's up?" I say wondering if she's going to confess to me. "Where were we going to walk to? I don't think you told me." "OH we were going to Las Nevadas, I hope that was okay with you." I say sort of disappointed that I was wrong.

(Y/N POV)

We make it to his house and a quite big wolf starts barking at me and I get my axe out ready to attack invade if it's feral until I hear a "NO" come from purpled and I immediately put my axe away. "AYO WHY'D YOU TRY TO KILL MY DOG?" Purpled yells running over to me and his dog. "UH— I DIDN'T KNOW!" I say starting to fidgets with rings while zoning out.

"Hey, are you okay?" Purpled asks with a backpack full of items and his dog on a leash. "Yeah.. just zoned out." I say smiling. "Ready to go?" Purpled asks putting his hand out for me to grab. I grab his hand and his dog looks at me with a not so friendly look.

(AUTHORS POV)

After the duo walks for a while the blonde boy stops and realizes he doesn't know where Las Nevadas is located and starts to rub the back of his neck. "So... Y/n do you know where L-"

Purpled quickly looks up and pulls Y/n behind him as his dog starts growling. "Purpled you ran away before I got to finish what I wanted to say."

A/n
Nov. 7, 2021