xix

Lucy's look for this chapter ≈

CHAPTER XIX

I just wished so.

"What are you doing here, Rebekah? I thought you left with Niklaus already

"What are you doing here, Rebekah? I thought you left with Niklaus already." Lucy had said when the town delegates had gathered for the restoration of the Wickery Bridge the very next day; and she had spotted Rebekah there.

"Nik is still searching for him. He'll let me know when he does." said Rebekah plainly, helping herself to the snacks laid down there for the guests. "And moreover, I didn't trust you to leave you in charge here."

"Oh, no worries, it's a mutual feeling." Lucy smiled at her sarcastically as an undesired company joined them.

"Hello there, mean and meaner." winked Damon.

"Were the already available nicknames not horrible enough to add more junk to the list?" said Lucy sarcastically.

"I thought you liked being mean." pouted Damon childishly in order to annoy her. "I mean look at you, all friendly-friends with the enemies. Tsk-tsk, too bad. What would dear old Stefan think?"

"Or maybe you should be more worried about what will dear old Stefan think if- oh no, I mean when-, when I put a pointed wooden stake through his dear big brother's empty little heart." said Lucy sarcastically.

"Ouch." he said in fake hurt. "You hurt my feelings, Lucy Tusy."

"Enough." said Rebekah in an irritated tone. "I'm sick of all this stupid fighting of yours."

Damon just smirked. "Did anyone tell you you're sexy when you're angry?"

"We're talking now, are we?" smiled Rebekah sarcastically. "Because you were quite rude the other day. Using me to help you with Stefan and then shooing me away like a stray dog."