v

Lucy's look for this chapter and the next two as well ≈

(Made by me!)

CHAPTER V

❝ Cause I'm feeling like my parent left me to talk to his co-worker's son. ❞

 ❞

"What was that for?" questioned Stefan as he approached her when she had been setting up her room.

"What?" she asked innocently, barely looking at him as she observed the painting in her hand, contemplating where to hang it.

"The so called advice you gave to Klaus." he said seriously, still standing in the doorway, unable to get inside due to the mess Lucy's room was in.

Numerous cartons were spread across the room, some still packed whilst some unboxed, a few of thier contents laid across the floor, leaving no place to stand, making Stefan wonder how was she able to navigate her way through the room.

"I was just helping a misguided man." pouted Lucy, her gaze never leaving the painting in her hand, turning it at different angles to observe it more closely.

"You said you won't say a word about it." countered Stefan pointedly.

"Where do you reckon I should hang it?" she asked, biting her inside cheek, ignoring his previous comment. "Above the bed or over the fireplace or maybe near the fireplace."

"Uh!" he groaned loudly, massaging his head dramatically. "Hang it wherever you want. First answer my question."

"You answer my question first." she demanded childishly.

"It's just a stupid painting. Hang it anywhere. I don't care. Just answer me." he said sternly.

"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"N-. Technically yours not even a question. It's a statement."