chapter.2

Lightning woke up happily to Doc's clinic. Once lightning got in the clinic he went to Sally. Lightning nudged her. Sally responded by nudging him back. Lightning and Sally both smiled at each other.

"Do you have any name for our perishes baby?" Sally asked lightning nudging him with her eyes closed.

"Mmmm…how about Ashley?"

"That's a wonderful name. Ashley McQueen."

"Yea. It is." Lightning sighted smiling.

"I love you." Sally told lightning.

"I love you too."

"Do you want to see the baby?" Sally asked him.

"Ok."

Lightning went to the crib next to Sally. He took a deep breath to calm down. He uncovered the crib and what he saw was a beautiful red Porsche with blue eyes. Lightning smiled. The baby Porsche opened it's eyes to find a red car in front of her. The baby tilted her body, like saying "Who are you?"

"Hey there, I'm your daddy. My name is Lightning McQueen, and your name is Ashley McQueen."

The baby giggled. Lightning looked into the baby's eyes. Ashley leaned on Lightning's fender. Sally chuckled as she watch Lightning and Ashley. Lightning kissed Ashley on her fender and looked at Sally.

"Our family." Was all Sally could say to lightning.

Lightning couldn't be more happier. He kissed Sally.

"I'm so happy that we already have a baby." Lightning whispered.

"But lightning… are you going to quit racing?" Sally asked him taking his wheel.

"Of course I'm going to quit racing. So I can be closer to my family and most importantly help you with Ashley."

"Lightning, I see a lot in you."

"Me too Sally, me too."

Lightning stayed in the clinic with Sally and Ashley. Later, Lightning out of the clinic. But just as he was going to open Sally stopped him.

"Lightning?"

"Sally."

"Don't leave."

"Sally I'm just going to- please?" Sally interrupted.

"What's wrong?" Lightning asked getting close to her.

"I fell if I'm going to die lightning."

"Don't say that Sally. I love you. You are going live happily with Ashley and me."

"Lightning I wish I had the strength to tell you but I just don't have the strength." Sally told lightning looking down.

"Sally, look at me. If you really love me then you do have the strength to tell me, and you do love me… so tell me. Please."

"Lightning, I'm dieing."

Lightning widen his eyes. He stared at Sally with a shocked face. He shook his hood.

"No. That's not true. Sally our baby just got here! You can't be dieing." Lightning sobbed.

"I am. I'm not lying." Sally sighted.

Lightning closed his eyes tight. He frowned. Then he sighted. Lightning looked at her. Sally looked at Lightning's beautiful blue eyes.

"You should go and train. Doc told me to tell you that if you were here." Sally said.

"I'm not going to train."

"Lightning, please go and train."

"Ok."

Lightning kissed her and got out of the clinic to Willy's Butte. Lightning felt a tear sliding down his hood. He wanted to go back to Sally, but he just kept on going to Willy's Butte.

Doc was there waiting for him. Doc was driving in circles. Think of how he should tell Lightning that he can quite racing. He saw Lightning coming. "Here he comes."

"Hey Doc! There is something that I have to tell you!"

"What is it?"

"Ok, first I want to quite racing. I want to help Sally and Ashley, the baby."

"That's what I also wanted to tell you Lightning." Doc smiled.

"What?"

"Ever since Ashley came I been thinking of letting you quite racing."

"Thanks Doc."

"So what was the other thing that you wanted to tell me."

"Oh yeah! Doc, Sally told me that she is going to die!"

"Let's go to the clinic!" Said Doc.

So they both went zooming to the clinic. Lightning hoped that Doc can help her. He wants Ashley to grow up with her mom and dad.