Chapter.1

Sally was in Doc's clinic with Lightning. Everybody else was outside of the clinic waiting nervously. Sally wince in pain.

"Lightning! Go get Doc! It's time!" Sally shouted. Lightning raced out of the clinic.

"Doc! It's time!" Lightning yelled.

"Let's go."

Lightning and Doc raced into the clinic. Lightning got next to Sally and took her wheel. Sally looked at him. "It's ok." Lightning smiled. Sally smiled back at him. Mater was shacking nervously. When Flo heard Sally scream she jumped.

"I'm so worried about her." Flo told Sheriff.

"She'll be alright." Sheriff promised her.

A while later in the clinic Sally didn't have anymore strength. When her pressure got high she gave one more push and passed out. Luckily, she did it. The baby was already there in front of Lightning and Sally. Lightning looked at the baby and he got more closer to the baby. Doc smiled as he watched Lightning looking at the baby. "You're a father." Doc told him.

Lightning looked up at Doc. Lightning's eyes looked like if he was going to cry. He smiled at Doc and then he left. When Lightning got out of the clinic he fell down and started to cry hard. Everybody went to him. Mater was calming down Lightning.

"The baby. It's here, and I'm a father now!" Lightning cried.

"But why are you crying then?" Mater asked him.

"He's crying because he's happy." Flo explained.

"I'll take Lightning to his cone so he can calm down." Sheriff said.

So Sheriff took Lightning to his cone. Once they were at Lightning's cone Sheriff started to talk him.

"Lightning, I know how you feel."

"I don't want to race now. I want to stay here with Sally and help her with the baby."

"You know Lightning… You are making a big choice in your life. If you want to stop racing and help Sally with the baby, that's a great choice. You do what is best for you… Sally… and most importantly your baby."

"My family is what I need to take care of."

"Yes Lightning. Your family is the most important thing that you always need to take care of."

"Thank you Sheriff." Lightning thanked him.

Sheriff smiled and left. Lightning closed his door. When Lightning was going to go to sleep to calm down, he just got a great and beautiful name for the baby. "I'll tell Sally the name when I wake up." Lightning said to him self. Then he went to sleep.

Doc was in his clinic doing test's on Sally and the baby. All of Sally's test came out fine. But he placed an oxygen mask on Sally's mouth just to give her more oxygen. Doc worked more on the baby.

"Ok. The baby's fine. Lightning and Sally just need to come up with a name for her." Doc whispered to him self as he placed a blanket on the baby and left. When Doc was outside he looked over at Lightning's cone.

"Now I have to ask lightning if he could stop racing. I'll ask him tomorrow." Doc said and went to flo's.