Chapter 3

I went to school today, but decided to skip classes again. The bell rang and the hallway became a bit crowded. I spotted a bunch of guys bothering a girl. I analyzed the situation. They might be stronger than me, but they still seem weak. Besides, i cant just stay back and watch. The girl was obviously uncomfortable. So i came up to them, not noticing Mikey and Draken waltzing into our school again and leaning on their spot, near our classroom.

"You bastards, leave the girl alone!", i shouted. "Or what? Are you going to beat us up? Don't make me laugh!", one of them spat. Others just started smirking and making their way to me.

Since Chifuyu was a delinquent, he taught me some self defense moves. So i quickly beat them up, gaining some gasps and whistles from other students. I came up to the girl, making sure she was okay. She thanked me and then i spotted my new friends, so i went to them. "Y/n, that was awesome to be honest", Mikey smiled. I felt my cheeks heat up, "That was mid actually. I never fought before, so i guess it was my finest hour?".

Some older guys were passing by and one of them put his hands on my waist, "You did amazing, babe, mind showing where else you're good too?", he laughed with his friends. I got uncomfortable, trying to move his hand away. Mikey scowled, grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him, making me get buried in his chest,

"Get lost, dickhead, she's mine!"

My stomach went crazy with butterflies from what i heard from Mikey. Manjirou winked at me, as if hinting that he didn't really mean it, but did only to save me."Oh yeah? Whatcha gonna do about it?", the guy continued. Draken wasn't here, so i was worried whether Mikey is gonna be fine. He's strong but is he strong enough to take out this guy?

Mikey grabbed the guy by his collar, slamming him to the wall. Then someone put their hands in my mouth, dragging me away. I tried to shout for help, but it was useless. Mikey was fighting that guy. Meanwhile his friends threw me to the metal locker. I screamed in pain, i still had bruises from mom. I could feel blood flowing down my back, leaking through my shirt. The guys were coming closer to me, while my vision started getting blurry. But then Mikey appeared out of nowhere and quickly defeated them. He knelt down to me with a shocked expression, seeing blood. "Y/n, don't worry i'll treat your wounds asap! Let's go to my house!"

He was carrying me on his back. "Mikey, i can walk, you know?", i whispered. "Shut up, Y/n, let me handle it". Soon we reached his house. I was surprised that no one was there.

He placed me on the couch and ran to the other room. The minute later he showed up with a first aid kit.

"Take off your shirt"

My eyes widened, "W-what?". He covered his mouth, realizing what he just said. "I-I mean to treat your wounds. You can cover.. yourself from the front, i will only be seeing your back." I nodded but then realized that he can see my wounds from the belt, "M-Mikey, you know, it's not a big deal, i can treat myself" "Y/n, do what i said!", he looked at me seriously. "Oh, o-okay, but can you please at least turn away, so i can... uh..".

He blushed and turned away. I carefully took off my shirt, trying to not touch the bruises, and covered myself from the front, "I-I'm done".

He sat back and gasped, seeing my wounds. "Y/n, what the fuck happened to your-" "Just make it quick, Manjirou!", i cried out, holding back tears.

He coughed and set to work. I flinched at the sudden contact but calmed down. He gently unfastened my bra from behind, making my heart race. Mikey carefully wiped away the blood with the warm wet towel. Then seemed like he wanted to disinfect my wounds with alcohol.

"Ouch!", i flinched and a tear escaped my eye. He tenderly rubbed my shoulders and whispered in my ears, "Shh, i'm almost done". It sent shivers down my back. Then he started applying the cold cream to the wounds. The silence is too fucking loud. Every time he touched my back, my stomach would go crazy. Finally, he compressed an elastic bandage and fastened my bra.

He sighed , "Your shirt is all covered in blood. Hold on". He rushed from one room to another, looking for clothes. He came back with, seemed like, his hoodie and handed it over to me, madly blushing, "My stupid sister locked her room again, so you gotta wear mine". I took the hoodie and put in on. It has his perfume. When i turned back to Mikey, he choked on the air, blushed and turned away, "You look... good". I just chuckled. I hope he doesn't bring up my bruises.

"Oh and... who did that to you? The bruises from the belt, i mean", he mumbled. Fuck. I nervously smiled, trying to make up an excuse but he patted my head, saying, "It's okay if you don't feel comfortable sharing it... just be careful, mkay?".

God, you don't know what you're doing to me, Mikey...