Switch

With the loss the androids just experienced, the Creator sent a shuttle to Fanain so they could continue their mission. But with Bendolan being in rough shape at the moment, two androids would be unable to help them during their mission. Salada was going to have to put all her time into fixing Bendolan. So the Creator sent an android that was part of a branch division to the Creative; the Weaponry Division. But the second android that would replace Salada during her time of fixing Bendolan wasn't part of the Maintenance Division. This android was like Deda. He was only used during hard times when the enemy wasn't easy to defeat.
The shuttle arrived on the planet and when the ramp lowered down, the Weaponry android, Kularo, walked down the ramp with a smile on his face. She saw Bendolan and Salada walk on board first. He asked the androids why they couldn't see through the creature's attack. Rikard was already on bad terms with Kularo since their division would often relate into the Military Division. He told Kularo to keep his thoughts to himself since they could easily get him into trouble. Kularo wasn't afraid of Rikard since most of the weapons the Military Division used were created by him. So if Rikard had decided to want to start a fight with Kularo, he could easily find the weak points of his weapons and subdue Rikard in seconds. But Rikard possessed a lot of strength, which Kularo didn't. The two stared each other down for a few seconds until Anjoga approached them and ordered Kularo to step down since had started the mess. Kularo only did so because he feared Anjoga and her power. The rest of the crew entered the shuttle and that's when they found the second android sent to help them on their mission.
The power thief himself, Bafama. Rikard couldn't believe they sent Bafama. Anjoga was also surprised, but she couldn't show her distaste for the android and his methods. She told the androids to take a seat so they could take off.
Bafama could tell that a lot of the androids on the shuttle weren't too happy with his existence on board. He really didn't care much since his only job was to find Jola and steal any powers he had so that they could kill him.
Deda notices Bafama and almost feels glad to see a face that she could relate to. She got his attention and he simply smiled at her. Deda sat next to her distant friend and told him how surprised she was by his presence on the mission. Bafama told her that the planet got pretty messed up by this thing and as much as he could care less about the fate of the planet, the Creator's orders are the Creator's orders. Deda agreed with him on that one. She, too, didn't care much for Clatone since her only job was to kill those that would oppose the Creator. These two were some of the darkest minds of Clatone. Both going through things that no other android had ever been through. As relaxed as they looked, their minds were very messed up. With some of the coldest acts of nature, the Creator kept them a secret. Only the Military Division and Anjoga knew about Bafama since he was mostly tossed into the military missions when things went bad. But as for Deda, she was a complete secret to everyone but Anjoga. No one was to know about her or what her field of work was. If they did, lots of dark secrets of Clatone would be unraveled.
Soon after their take off from Fanain, the Creator spoke to each of the androids in the shuttle. The androids were in a pretty negative headspace and the Creator knew that. As disappointing as it was, telling them this wouldn't make them feel better. So their next attack on the creature would be a sure win. The Creator explained that with the help of Bafama and Kularo, they would be able to have enough firepower to kill the creature once Bafama has stolen all its power. Rikard believed that the creature would see through their attack and destroy Bafama before he could even touch it. The Creator explained that once Bendolan was successfully fixed, he would install an invisibility mode into Bafama's system. This would allow Bafama to sneak up on the creature and steal its powers without even knowing it would happen.
Rikard knew this was a good plan and left it alone. Bafama considered Rikard's words as an insult. Bafama had sneaked up on enemies before and Rikard even saw this happen. He considered Rikard to be annoying at this moment.
The Creator gave each of them the location of Jola, who was far from them at the moment. But once they caught up to him, the destruction of the shuttle it was using needed to happen immediately. Jola could survive in space so allowing him to float in the middle of nowhere while they send Bafama to steal his powers would be the next step. With Jola's powers stolen, they'd have their new and improved weapons to destroy Jola where he floated. The mission would be over and they'd return home. It was a simple mission but with the unpredictability of Jola, anything could happen.