5|𝙏𝙍𝙄𝘼𝙇 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙀𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙍

WELCOME TO _[TRIAL AND ERROR]_

.

.

.

PROCEEDING

.

.

.

PLEASE WAIT

[NAME] walked quickly to their lab space, exchanging their lab coat with a regular black one that fell below their hips

[NAME] walked quickly to their lab space, exchanging their lab coat with a regular black one that fell below their hips. They searched through their cabinets, looking for anything to bring with them. They haven't been outside in a while after all. How were they supposed to act in public? Or how would they even function in public anymore? They were so used to living in the lab, spending countless hours and nights staying away to finish paperwork and experiments.

You could see the effect of that work on their face, large eye-bags hung below their e/c eyes, hair pulled up in some sort of hairdo that kept it out of their face.

They sort of sprinted to the exit, ignoring the curious, or even envious stares directed at them. [NAME] arrived at the exit, sort of sighing in relief that they actually found it in the maze of cells and offices. They looked around for a way to exit the building.

Shit

[NAME] forgot. The door was broken. A recent experiment had ripped the whole authorization panel off, messing with the wires behind it so he could get out. Now the whole thing was fucked. Dream knew about this of course. He just never bothered to yell at anyone to fix it. The lazy bastard could snap an innocent boy's neck in seconds, yet didn't take the time of day to fix a simple door.