2|𝙄𝙏'𝙎 𝘼 𝙉𝙀𝙒 𝘿𝘼𝙒𝙉

WELCOME TO _[IT'S A NEW DAWN]_

.
.
.
.
PROCEEDING
.
.
.
PLEASE WAIT
.
.
.

Technoblade blinked

Technoblade blinked. Why was he in a park again? It was night and he hadn't made any progress whatsoever. He was here to find....Phil. PHIL, yes he remembered what he was going to do now. The pink haired male looked around, making sure no one saw him. He wasn't looking...his best, you could say. Wearing a loose white shirt and matching pants the lab provided it's 'prisoners'. They weren't the cleanest either, little stains adorned parts of his outfit.

We don't talk about his hair though....let's just say it wasn't the cleanest Technoblade would've liked. He needed to clean up quickly if he wanted to go out in public, especially after not going outside in so long.

He reached behind to briefly see the condition of his hair that he once took pride in. The large man grimaced when he felt the greasy and tangled state of his hair. It was laying loosely behind him without any sort of hair tie to keep it upright. The lab barely supplied him food, what makes you think they would give him a scrunchy.

He looked around, trying to find a place where he could get a new set of clothes without scaring anyone with his appearance. His head turned when he heard a small yelp from behind him. Technoblade saw an old lady, though she didn't look too old. She had dropped something on the ground while being bumped into by a group of kids. She tried to pick it up, failing every time. The lady huffed and looked around, seeing if anyone could help.

Techno had a silent debate with himself. Help the lady, or turn right around and pretend like he had seen nothing.

But he felt like if he chose the last option, that would just be proving that the lab made him into the animal they desired him to be.

So with a stony expression, the long haired male turned around and started to help her gather the items silently.

The old lady smiled at Technoblade. While he was crouched down she patted his shoulder. "Thank you dear...it's fine now. You..." She squinted at Technoblade. "Agh, sorry dear I don't have my glasses...you look like a very handsome man."
Techno resisted the urge to smile.

"Thank you." He said with a gravelly voice. He hadn't spoken for a while, making for a very harsh tone to emerge from his throat and clash with his sweet words.

The old lady smiled gently, "I'm Nikki. I live close to here." She paused for a moment. "Since you've picked up my stuff can you help me walk back to my house? You could probably tell I don't have very good eyesight and getting back there is always a hassle for little ol me" Niki chuckled at her own joke.
Techno rubbed the back of his neck, not really knowing what to do. She just seemed so sweet it almost felt wrong for a big monster as himself to even be helping her.

He hummed in thought, almost saying 'no' for a second. "Sure...I'd...love to." He tried to sound as enthusiastic as he could. He was hesitant to ask Nikki if he could stay for the night, not wanting to intrude on the woman's life.

And so he grabbed her arm, locking it with his while making sure he didn't crush it, and away into the distance they walked.

.
.
.
END OF _[IT'S A NEW DAWN]_
.
.
.
How was that [READER]? Nice wasn't it....

.
.
PROCEEDING TO THE NEXT CHAPTER
.
.
.

PROCEEDING TO THE NEXT CHAPTER