SIX

Chapter s i x

Olivia's POV/

"I don't understand" I hear Rafe say I look at him "hey just wondering, do you know where JJ or John B is?" He asks. Shit.. "who's that?" I ask "don't play stupid" he says getting frustrated "no seriously Rafe I don't know who that is" I say, technically not lying.

Before Rafe grabs me Ward interrupts "no Rafe I think she's serious" he says backing me up "wait so you don't remeber, John B, Kiara, Pope JJ?!" He says emphasizing JJ "no?" I say confused. He face lights up like it was a weight lifted off of his shoulders why was he so happy. That I don't remember my own apparent family.

"Hey sweetheart come sit down" rose says pulling out a chair "we need to figure out what she remembers" Ward says. "Rose, figure it out" Ward continues "what if talking about it makes her remember?" Rafe says sounding panicked. "What's so bad that you don't want me to remember?" I exclaim standing up.

"Nothing just please sit down" Ward says pointing to the chair.

"Not until someone tells me what the hell is going on?!" I say not calming down. Rafe grabs me "Rafe stop" rose says "don't grab her like that" ward says. He does It anyway, "you are gonna sit down and listen and truthfully answer the questions!" He says I look into his eyes. I panic "what's wrong?" He asks "you killed someone" I say he looks scared. "she remembers that" rose says.

I'm backed up into a corner, "you killed the sheriff, I remember in front of the plane!" I say finally remembering but only that. Why only that!

"Because she looked into your eyes she remembers it's weird but it's possible" Ward says "shut it" Rafe says stepping closer "Rafe stop your not helping" rose tells him. I tried to run but Rafe grabs me "let me go" I say kicking he has my arms restricted. "Just calm down, nobody's going to hurt you" he says holding me tighter I feel like my chest is collapsing. "Fine I'm calm" I say after a moment he lets go. "What's out there?" I say all they're heads turn towards the window and I book it.

Rafe's POV

I turn my head but I realized what she did I turn back. "Shit" I say running out of the room. "Where did she go?" My dad asks "if I knew I wouldn't be looking" I say "it's a boat she can't go far" rose says "you go that way I'll go this way" I suggest. He accepts.

"Liv, nobody's gonna hurt you" I say "just come out" I continue. A crew member pasts me "hey keep a look out for a short blonde girl wearing a grey jacket with a grey tank top on and jean shorts, she's my girlfriend we got into an argument" I say smiling. "Okay I'll Keep an eye out" he says "thanks" I say and keep walking.

I hear something above me. I get up there and the cross is fucking floating, then the crane drops it I rush towards to grab the rope. "Help me" I yell, after we get it up somewhat.

I see a guy with a knife pressed against Olivia's Back. I get up as fast as possible "get the fuck off of her" I say grabbing the guy and pushing him off the boat. "Don't run" I say grabbing her arm, "wasn't planning on it" She say. "Good" I say not letting go of her arm.

Olivia's POV

"Don't fuck with me right now" Rafe says still holding my arm like I'm a child. "I'm sorry" I say.

He yanks me into a room and proceeds to lock the door. "Your sorry? That is the 2nd time you've ran from me" he says "2nd?" I ask "shit right you don't remember" he says sounding annoyed.

JJ's POV:

I wasn't awake until we were pretty far away from the boat but I still saw Liv. She looked like she was gonna jump but didn't for some reason.

Olivia's POV

I generally do feel bad for Rafe. I wanted to remember so bad!

"I'm sorry I got scared I mean you murdered someone Rafe" I say walking close to him "I know and I regret it and I'm sorry about it, but nobody wants to hear it!" He exclaims. "Calm down" I say placing my hands on his right cheek, he takes a deep breath "I can't lose you Liv" he says "you won't" I say. Lowkey almost did but we aren't going to tell him that.

JJ's POV

We arrive at some island, everyone's happy and trying to make the best but I still can't stop thinking about my sister being with that psycho!

"Hey, JJ what's wrong?" Kie asks "what's wrong? You really going to ask me that my sister is trapped by her psycho fucking brother!" I snap pointing to Sarah "she doesn't remember any of us she can't get help we can't get to her nobody knows where she is or where he's taking her!" I yell "hey Calm down" Cleo says "no! I promised to protect her the one thing in life I promised her and I didn't, I broke that promise" I say my voice cracks. I start tearing up.

John B puts his arm on my back, "we will find her" he says "we'll get her back JJ" Sarah says. I break down and drop to my knees. I just miss my sister...