THREE

Chapter t h r e e

Olivia's POV

I get to rafe's and knock on wheelies door first. She opens it "need a hug?" I ask she hugs me "I'm so sorry wheez" I say "not ur fault" she says. "Still nobody deserves to lose they're father" I say "I think Rafe needs you a little more" she says I look at her confused "he's in his room" she says. I hug her once more then head to rafe's room. I knock "what?!" He yells through the door.

I open it and walk in "Hey" I say softly "oh, hey" he says lowering his tone. "Im not gonna ask if your ok since that's a pretty stupid thing to do" I say "just come here" he says I walk over "what's wro-" I'm cut off by him hugging me.

This is weird rafe's never like this not with me. He hates me!

He's still sitting in the chair arms around my waist I put my hands down playing with his hair not the time I know but I don't know what else to do!

"Im sorry Rafe" I say "I can't believe he did that to hisself, I just wanna know why" he almost sobs. I wanted to say because he couldn't go to jail or deal with his consequences but I didn't.

Rafe's POV

I saw Olivia open the door. Her straight long dirty blonde hair, her piercing green eyes, she had a cropped black tank top on with jean shorts. Once she walks over I wrap my arms around her skinny waist.
"I just wanna know why he did it" I say.

Olivia's POV

"I don't know" I say he lets go we talk then I eventually leave. God I thought I felt bad before now I feel terrible. I call John B to come get me he does.

"Why we're you up the street from Rafe's" JJ asks as I get in the car "because I walked to far" I say looking at Kie. "Yea okay" JJ says not sounding convinced.