-(Author's Rambling)-

Wow, it’s nice being able to talk freely, and not compressed into a tiny section after a chapter!

Hello once again, my little Readers! It seems that we have reached the end of Unrecognizable, but fear not! It may be the end of this book, but we won’t be leaving our characters to their own devices-- not for quite a while, yet. That’s right, it’s time to keep an eye out for the second book in Unrecognizable’s universe: Unreachable!

I’m not sure how long it will take for the prologue to come out for it (I will be working on completing the outline before I begin the actual fic!), but rest assured that you have not seen the end of me yet. After all, I have a story to finish.

It may take a month, it may take three days. I provide only the highest quality of Minecraft youtuber fanfiction for all of you lovelies, anything less will not see the light of day! So be prepared for more drama, more characters, more mystery, and more bloodshed! Oops, not bloodshed… unless? Haha, I’d never…

Now is the time for a Q and A for Unrec. Did you have any trouble with the continuity? Maybe you didn’t understand why something happened. If I can, I’ll answer any questions you may have! Don’t hold back (because I won’t either)!

It’s been lovely seeing you all and, as always…

Thanks for coming, and I’ll see you in the next one, my little Readers!

Promise out!

PS: UNREACHABLE IS OUT NOW!!!!!!