Contest Results

After a week of waiting the results are finally out! :D

The Top 9 contestants (not in order) 

1.CarolTHY 

2.jalaisa989 

3.phantomknight2 

4.BlakeGulfre 

5.TymTraveler 

6.Cassie_21  

7.CoolBlood 

8.Juliacovers 

9.theblueserene

Congratulations for being one of the finalists! 

You all get one vote! 

Only 5 will be awarded the 1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place...and you know what's next. 

Let's start!

For the 5th Place: 

CoolBlood

"Explanation right. Think it was the gardener because there's no way you live a family that long and not know anything I find impossible, plus he was so quick to blame the new maid, when it was obvious that she slept with Aaron she was way to jumpy anyways and Aaron he didn't seem to care either way his parents were going to chew him out regardless of what happened. The phantom thief to me It seemed like he was telling the truth that he really won't take something so boring as a document, sure it value, but he said that he always leaves notes behind and no mentioned finding any note did they? Do I came to the conclusion that it had to be the gardener.

okay why the gardener steal it? Hmm... I would have to say that he has been with this family for over 20- 35 years maybe at best and he has one of the best ways to see the volt, plus as the gardener he might not make as much as we think, so he probably wanted to live just as well as Aaron did so he waited for his chance to make his move but, one thing is now bothering me why did he so guilty? It could of been that he felt guilty for stealing from a family he's been with for so long or he was in love with the maid.

he probably want to sell the information to a different country or government official."

For the 4th Place: 

theblueserene

"I think this will be easier if we count the people who DIDN'T do it.

Not the Phantom Thief. First of all, he's just amazing. loved his character. And the way he talked to the detective (or me...) explains that he wouldn't care about a document. Only if the treasure were jewels or something he would have been a suspect.

I don't think Mr.Aaron would do it, or fake it. It's true he wanted his parents to be back, but again he WOULD be in big trouble. He said how his parents would yell at him.

Heyy!! You (sorry, I. Since you said the reader is the detective) didn't interview Mrs.Aaron!! It could be her... :O o.O 

The gardener was pointing at the maid. He seemed pretty sure it was her. But she was sure that the gardener did it. She seemed scared, and said that Aaron called her to his room (hmm).

It could be the house cat as well, but it's the gardener. He didn't let the detective (me, ugh whatever) raise any questions against him. The maid seemed scared, not because she stole but because she was being suspected. Mr.Aaron had told her where the treasure was and she was probably scared because she knew that she would be arrested if no other clues were found. Plus, her being poor and all...