𝟑𝟖~𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦 (𝟏𝟖+)

~𝑮𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

~𝑮𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

Mature Content!

But the next thing I knew, I was pinned to his bedroom door.I couldn't contain the moan that escaped my mouth at the impact. Before I could comprehend anything, he covered my mouth with his. He kiss my lips with such hunger and passion, which I returned with the same hunger and passion.

I could feel my stomach doing flips, and I felt wetness gush out of my pussy. He suddenly bit my lip and I gasped, he took this opportunity and plugged his tongue into my mouth. Our tongue fought for dominance but he won. His mouth claimed every coner of my mouth making me wet and my pussy ache with need.

I just can't help how my body reacts towards him I hate being so fucking weak, but my body just betrays me every time I am around this man. I can't let this happen, I can't be weak. I snap out of my lusty haze and try to push him away, but in vain. He didn't even move so I just gave up. Maybe this is our way of saying goodbye........

we both pulled apart with both of us breathing heavily. "babygirl, you taste so addicting and i'm already addicted for you." he caress my lips, "you're have absolutely no idea how fucking long i had to wait just to taste these plump lips of yours. so soft.." he murmurs burying his face his my neck placing gentle kisses.

I shivered at what he just did and goosebumps on covered on my entire body. he grabbed my ass and spanked it and i moan with pleasure and stinging pain.

"You like that baby?", he asked as he nibbled at my ear. I just nodded. "Words babygirl, tell me", he said spanking my ass again and I moaned and my pussy leaked even more. " Yes ", I answered breathlessly.

I know that I will regret this, but I couldn't careless. I wanted him now. I wanted him to fuck me right now, my pussy painfully ached for his dick. We could think about the consequences after his done fucking the hell out of my pussy.

I couldn't take it anymore, I pushed him on the bed straddled him. His hands wrapped around my waist preventing me from falling. My aching pussy was directly on top of his covered dick. I gridded my pussy against his hardened dick, and we both moaned out in pleasure. His grip tighten around my waist and I moaned out in pleasure.

I always thought that pain and pleasure were two sides of a coin, but today I got to know how pleasurable pain was.

I was frustrated by the amount of clothes we were wearing, I quickly stood up and sensual stripped out of my clothes giving him a show. Now I stood in front of him in just my black lace lingerie, I unclasped my bra, freeing my large tits. His eyes darked seeing my tits bounce. My nipples were instantly hard, seeing the hungery look in his eyes. I quick turned around so that my ass was facing him as I slowly removed my lace panties which where completely drenched with my arousal. I made sure that he saw how wet my pussy was. I smirked when I heard him growl from behind me.