𝟐𝟏~ 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫

~𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑩𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒊

~𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑩𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒊

When morning arrived, I was already dressed for the day and in my father's office. I am staring at him, and he stared back amused. "All right, Dad, spit it out." I say still clearly frustrated on whats going on in my mind about the bitch boy that came to my home last night .

"Son, I saw you and Rose (they call Giselle by her middle name), and I noticed something going on between you two, or should I say the sexual tension. Now, tell me if you're just trying to get in her pants; if so, I'm warning you to stay away boy."

"Look, dad, I'm not sure what I feel about her. all I know is that she's fucking different, she intrigues me and all I want to do is get to know her and spend most of my time with her. I can assure you, Dad, that I am not playing with her. I-I kinda like her." I tell my father honestly.

I guess he saw my reaction and chuckles."I do now believe you like her son, she's a perfect woman, don't lose her and treat her right, or I'll fucking shoot you son or not." When he's finished, I look at him, wondering what kind of a father would threaten to shoot their only son; clearly, my father .

I went to get breakfast because I wasn't in the mood for any more of his twaddle and not a minute later my baby girl graces us with her beautiful presence. Her long silky-looking legs are on display, and she looks fucking hot. I take her in completely, and when I finally meet her eyes, she simply ignores me and sits down near mom.

i was about to ask her where she is going and before i could mom did. "Are you going somewhere, dear?" "Yes, I'm going to the office here in New York my useless employees can't handle anything and always mess up, and I'm starting to think about firing some too" she mutters the last part. oh so she has her own business too. I wonder what kind of business she is in.

I eat my breakfast while staring at her like a creep, but what else can I do? She's stunning. I cleared my throat to get her attention because I needed to talk to her. "Can you tell me the name of your company?"

"ROSE industries," she says, and my eyes widen from the realisation that has dawned on me. "Fuck, you're the Giselle rose gracia," I remarked. The world's youngest billionaire and my main business rival. To say I'm surprised is an understatement; she's the most powerful woman I've ever seen. This woman is going to drive me insane one day. I'm curious how she did it at such a young age. I look up from my thoughts to see her walk out.

I quickly walk out and see her getting into the car before approaching her and stopping her. "Yes, Alexander," she asks, and I frown, annoyed that my baby girl is calling me by my full name. "You can call me, Xander, and may I accompany you?" I'm not sure where that came from, but I'm going with it.

"um, no thanks, I'll go by Alex for short, and why do you want to come with me if you don't have work?" She called me Alex, which I'm fine with, and I do have a lot of work, which I can do later because it's just paperwork. I shake my head no and do something I never thought I'd do: I give her those eyes which kyle gives when she wants something done.