| forty two |

Chapter.42

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

Aubrey rested his hands on Charlotte's hips as she straddled him in bed. Charlotte slid her manicured hands over Aubrey's bare chest. "Last night was fun," Charlotte smirked as she saw the light pink and blue marks on her boyfriend's neck.

Aubrey agreed with her and told her that he was still tired from last night as he rubbed his eyes. "It's ten in the morning, I'm surprised the boys are still asleep." The baby monitor on Charlotte's side of the bed was still silent, the boys were still snuggled up in their beds and not making a sound.

"I have to get ready, and I'll make breakfast for the boys before I have to leave." Charlotte tried to swing her leg off of Aubrey, but he held her in place with his large hands.

Aubrey scooted up in bed and leaned his back on the headboard, "Let's just stay in bed," He held her cheeks and planted a soft kiss on her lips',"I barely see you anymore."

The two had become very busy with their own careers. Aubrey had been traveling the world and doing shows for the last month. Char' had stayed in California and worked on some new music that she wanted to drop soon.

"Babe, you have lunch with Khalid today. I have to get in the studio, hopefully finish off the EP," Char' told the man, "We got dinner with our parents tonight. Then we got all night together." Char leaned down and planted soft kisses on Aubrey's jawline.

Aubrey's fingers rang along Charlotte's arms which caused shivers through her body. "Fine, under one condition." Charlotte asked him what that condition was and he brushed his lips across her ear, "If you do that thing with your tongue that you did last night with-."

Charlotte playfully rolled her eyes, "In your damn dreams Graham." She rolled off of him as he pouted at her.

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

Charlotte and Aubrey both stood in front of the mirror that covered one wall of the bathroom. Aubrey was still shirtless and not ready quite yet. Charlotte on the other hand was ready for the day and about to wake up the boys.

Charlotte was about to leave the bathroom when she remembered something. She grabbed a glass that sat on the side of her sink and filled it up with water. Then, she opened a drawer to her left and grabbed a pill pocket, that she pushed a little white pill out of.

"What's that?" Drake looked at the pill in Charlotte's hand. "Plan B," She said as he pulled a shirt over his head.

"I know that. But why?" Charlotte smirked at him, "GG' it was a fun night, not a safe night."

Aubrey turned himself toward Charlotte, "I get that. I just thought we were past all that." Charlotte didn't understand what he was saying, so he continued, "Thought we were comfortable enough that if you got pregnant, then you got pregnant."

"Babe, we are not ready for more kids. At all," Charlotte looked at the rapper confused. "We ain't? 'Cause we got two kids already. We already have a damn family," Aubrey said with an attitude. The way he was acting threw Charlotte off, and made her annoyed as well.

"Yea," Charlotte nodded her head and raised her voice a little, "And this is the first time in almost a month that we've all been together. You've spent more time in a plane this month than with me. But, you want to have a kid? Right."