Intern Make-up Artist

_______"I'M ANNOYED." SEOJUN SAID ON THE PHONE.

"What? Why? Is the training that hard?" I'm at home now back from USA. I didn't plan to tell them for surprise and I'm super excited to see them again. "No, that's not it...A Female Idol named Chen is bothering Jookyung and me..."

"What?" Chen? The famous singer? I was confused when he said bothering them. "I'll be visiting Jookyung later, that Chen girl is giving her a hard time." He says. "By the way have you eaten? Don't skip a meal." He changes the topic and I can't help it but smile.

"I should be asking you that, eat while hiding from your manager, don't follow the diet rules, it's not healthy." I told him and heard him chuckle on the next line. "Okay, okay...I should listen to my girlfriend." I almost threw my phone when he said that.

"Aish, you with your pick-up lines..." I act like I'm annoyed but with a smile on my face. "Don't act like you don't like it." He laughed. 

...................................................................

I went to Jookyung's house to find out where Jookyung is working and followed the trail just to surprise them.

"It's Seojun!" I heard a girl screamed. "Seojun-oppa!" 

I saw Seojun with some flowers and Jookyung and some blonde girl. "Maybe she's the Chen they're talking about." I mumbled.

"Oppa, how did you know that my album came in 1st place?" She says as she do some aegyo (cute) voice in front of him. I feel like throwing up. "You even bought some flowers for me~" She says while trying to grab the flowers. 

I snatched her wrists and grip in tightly. "Don't touch my boyfriend."

"Kyla-ssi!" Jookyung says. "K-Kyla?" Seojun said in shock.

"Boyfriend?" Chen said. Seojun picked one Rose flower from the Bouquet and give the rest to Jookyung. "For my princess." He gave me the rose. 

"Ya...Don't you have hands?" Seojun said while holding Chen's shoe.

"Hands? Ofcourse, I have hands." She replied. I rolled my eyes, took the shoe from Seojun's hand  and threw it away. "Then go get it yourself." I smiled at her. 

"Ya, I didn't know you coming home." Seojun said. "I could've pick you up." He added with annoyed face. 

"You look annoyed when I got home." I pouted and was about to walk away when Seojun lift me. "Ya, Han Seojun!" I yelled.

"Is Jookyung off to work? Yes? Let's go then." He said and we walked away, but correction they walk and I didn't.

.................................................................................

The book is about to end...I feel sad. That is why I shorten the chapters to make it longer.

Hope you enjoy and thank you for waiting!