~2~

To say that his lips are soft and tasted better than sweet milk is an understatement, with every movement of our tongues it felt more and more like I was drowning in a pleasure that I hadn't had time to explore yet.

My fingers were gripping his soft hips as his rather sharp fingers poked into the back of my neck before traveling into my hair. 

It's been about 3 months since I've slept with anyone so the amount of forwardness this man was showing me was rather surprising to me and all we've done is kiss so far. 

I'm not complaining though...

I could feel my lower lip becoming raw until one of his teeth nicked it causing my lip to bleed. I had no time to complain or feel pain because the next thing I knew he was sucking on the wound as one of his hands fell from my hair down to the front of my jeans where my hard member was patiently waiting for his attention. 

A low groan left my lips when he pulled away from me and took a few steps into the bedroom which was almost completely spotless of time ware. 

Stranger: As he walked into the room he grabbed something from the table and held it behind his back with a grin as he licks my blood from his lip. "If you know what's good for you, you would leave now. It's your last warning."

Bright: I was trying to catch my breath as I walked toward him. "I'm not going anywhere."

Stranger: "If that is what you decide than remove the rest of your clothes and sit in the chair over there by the bed."

Bright: "Why don't you help me?"

Stranger: "I... I have other ideas."

Bright: "Like what?"

Stranger: "Remove your clothes first and sit down. Than I will tell you."

Doing what he wanted I unbutton my jeans and pull them off before kicking them toward the door as I pull off my boxers and allow them to join my jeans. His eyes immediately traveled to my member which was hard for only him.  

He didn't say anything though as he continued to stand over there with something behind his back. Not wanting to waist any more time I walk over to the chair and sit down before reaching an arm out for him to join me.

Stranger: "I want to watch you cum first, than I will allow you to touch me."

So that's how it's going to be...

Fine, we will do this your way but when I can touch you I will make you regret ever thinking you have power over me. You don't know me.

Leaning back in the chair I lower my hand to my member and slowly run my thumb over the tip so I could spread the precum around. It only took me a few minutes to find a pleasant rhythm as he silently watched me with those strangely alluring dirty red eyes of his. 

I could feel my body staring to heat up as I continued to jerk myself off while he looked down at his own member and slowly ran him thumb over his tip. Even though he was all the way over there just the sight of him touching himself for a split second turned me on even more as my member throbbed in my hand. 

A small sound escaped his lips as he stared at me masturbating before he glides his hand down his length. I already knew that he must be sensitive just from how much his body shook from a simple touch from himself and that is exactly what brought me over the edge. 

Only a few seconds later my warm cum was running over my hand as I continue to jerk off until my entire member was lathered in my own cum. When I finally let go I was breathing hard and sweating a bit as he lets go of his own without bothering to cum and comes over to me with one hand still behind his back.