Chapter Four

3 Weeks Into Marriage.

“Keenan, you conceded whore please hurry up, we are going to be late.” I yell from the bottom of the stairs.

“I’m coming, I. I’m just fixing my hair.”

“They have people for that.”

“Well I’m fixing it to the way that I like, and then once they see how good I look, they won’t even need to do anything about it.”

“You are so full of yourself, come down already.” I have been ready for thirty minutes; Keenan shouldn’t be taking this long.

“I’m coming.” He calls.

Two minutes later he is coming down the stairs.

“That’s what took you so long.” I look at him; he wears a white linen shirt with gray jeans.

“What?” He asks. “I look good don’t I?”

I laugh. “You look the same, except more douche bag looking.”

“Oh kiss my ass; you know I look good, you just rather not admit it.”

“I’d rather not tell you a lie.” Who am I kidding? Keenan looks good in anything, but I would- will never tell him that. “Let’s just get going.”

“Whatever you say woman.”

“I have a name.”

“Oh I know.” He laughs as we leave the house.

.

We were on the set of E News for yet another interview. The interview with Fox News was thankfully through a video chat and they only asked about our careers, but for E News we knew what they were going to ask, and we knew how exactly to answer them.

“The question that is on everyone's mind is how did you guys meet? I mean you guys were never spotted publicly together,  until we first got the news of your marriage.” Guiliana asks.

“Well, we met in high school.” Keenan starts. “She was the only freshmen in the Chemistry class.”

“I hated him in high school.”  Both Guiliana and I laugh. “I sat in front of him, and he would throw paper balls at me, every time I answered a question.” This was in fact true, only that was really the only reason he ever even spoke to me.

“Which, I did apologize for.” He adds.

“And did you date in high school.”

“Noooo.” Kennan quickly clarifies. “I was a senior and  I was busy. And she was only just beginning her four years of hell.”