Cahpter Two

3 Days Into Marriage

Only three hundred sixty one days, fourteen hours, and twelve minutes until I can officially get an annulment, and be free of Keenan.

But hey, who's counting?

People have been asking us to do interviews since the one with Hollywood Wire. I even got wedding gifts today.

"Keenan your crap is outside." He holds up a finger, as he walks away still on the phone.

Today was the day he moved into my house, into his separate bedroom, thankfully.

Sighing, I met with the mover man.

"You his wife?" He asks.

"Sadly." He laughs while, handing me the pen.

"Sign right here, and we can start moving things in."

"I'll help." I tell him.

"You sure?" I nod in response. "In those shoes?" He questions my heels. I was dressed for work.

"I got this." I quickly take them off and go take a few boxes outside.

Keenan finally came out, but we were already on the last few boxes since it wasn't much.

"Thanks for the help." I tell him handing the last box to him.

"You look hot being all... manly." He chuckles.

"You're such a pig." I put my shoes back on.

"We've established that a bunch of times."

"Please don't burn the house while I'm gone." I grab my bag along with the final scene script that I'm shooting.

"Wait where are you going?" He asks.

"To work, some people actually have a job."

I turn to leave but he grabs my wrist. "Kiss me."

"Not for a million bucks. Are you out of your mind?"

"No." He says as so it's obvious. "The mover guy is looking."

I slightly turn my head. "I'm still not kissing you."

"Fine suit yourself." He says, and quickly presses his lips onto mine.

I smack him in the head. "What the hell!" I say in almost a hushed yell.

"I still hate you." He smirks.

"Bite me!"

"See you later, princess." He closes the door. I shake my head walking to the car.

.

"Tyler," The tears begin to roll down my face. "Tyler wake up." I was on set. Last day of production. "Tyler." I sobbed into his chest.

"Wake up, just please, wake up so I can see those big beautiful blue eyes. Tyler."

He mumbled something, I really did not catch it at first but he said it again.. "What? Say it again!" I look at him.

"Congrats." He says. Ok he was really going off script, why are they still filming?

"What?"

"Congrats you doof!." He sits up and hugs me; everyone on set is now inside of the filming area.

"When were you going to tell us you got married?" The producer, Jeff, asked. "And why weren't we invited?"

I laugh. "Oh sorry." He gives me a hug. "There was barley anyone there, it was a in the moment thing." I chuckle telling them.