Chapter four

"Hey now," he smirked.

I gave him a look of discuss, "What do you want, you sicko?"

"I think you should go out with me tonight."

"Umm, Zayn, I don't think I want to do that."

"Why not?!" His eyes grew dark and his jaw tensed up, as he clenched his fists.

"Geez calm down, killer," I sighed, "you can't always get what you want."

"It'll be fun", He smirked, "I'll pick you up at nin-ish, kay?"

"Well.., uh-"

"You better be here, Ireland. Understood? I don't like being stood up."

I nodded; not because I wanted to go on a mysterious date with a guy I had only just met last night, but because I was afraid he would come and find me and murder me.

"Ha! This is great! I'll see you then, babe."

 "Uh--yeah." My whole body shivered.

"Walk me out to my car babe?" He asked.

" Well, umm... I-" I couldn't finish my sentence because Zayn grabbed my wrist, and pulled me into the hall. He slammed me into the wall, and started breathing on my neck.

"Zayn, please stop." I said. He didn't stop. He started to kiss my ear, then went all the way down to my neck. He was nibbling down on it. Soon enough he was practically biting my neck.

Moans slipped out of my mouth, as he bit down. It seemed to pleasure him when I would make a sound.

"Zayn, please." Nothing.

Finally he let go. There was a redish-purple color mark on my neck he had left.

"See you tomorrow."

"Umm, yeah." I said, "Oh and trying to make out with me doesn't look like a walk to your car!!"

 He laughed to himself, and shook his head, "Shit happens."

I laughed a little as he walked away.

Maybe Zayn wasn't that bad. I mean he has beautiful features. His eyes are the most beautiful, chocolate brown eyes I have ever seen. and his jaw structure. Its just shaped perfectly, it has the right curve, and it's just so on point.

What am I saying?!

Stalkers aren't attractive!

They are gross, perverts who just want to find a some-what attractive girl to get his hands on.