4

The next night when Chandran woke up he immediately told Ahkmenrah that he was going to go and find the night guard, walking out Chandran immediately noticed that it wasn't as chaotic as last night walking down the hall and passing the exhibits Chandran stops when a monkey comes running towards him and climbs up onto his shoulder making Chandran smile, "hello little one are you the one giving the new guard trouble" Chandran asked getting a grin in response making Chandran smile, soon footsteps came jogging towards the two "oh hey Chandran what are you uh doing here" Larry asked, "oh well I decided to take a walk and ask when you plan on freeing Ahkmenrah" Chandran said with a smile as he try's to think about what Ahkmenrah might actually look like, "oh uh about that I-I I'm maybe not tonight you know gotta get used to everything so maybe later but I will definitely do it I promise" Larry said making the red head frown before nodding, "o-oh of course I see well then I suppose I will just keep reminding you" the red head stuttered earning a sad sound from Dexter who hopped off his shoulder and ran away, so with a shaky inhale Chandran turned and walked away back to his exhibit, back to the one who can free him from all these sad emotions, "hello Ahkmenrah" Chandran greeted shakily as he sat beside the sarcophagus, he got a light tap in response, "oh I'm it is nothing I assure you, now then I believe that you wanted to hear the book I didn't finish" Chandran asked getting a soft tap in response and so Chandran picked up the book and started to read only to get interrupted a couple chapters in by Dexter running in with keys hanging from his hands, "oh Dexter what brings you here" he asked as he lets the monkey climb up his shoulder only to be handed a pair of keys by the monkey making the red hairs eyes widen as he looked at the two keys before putting them in his pocket as he heard yells of Dexters name and footsteps coming his way, he had managed to look like he was reading just as Larry came in the room, "oh there you are thank you Chandran for catching Dexter" Larry said as he panted a little as he approached the the male "of course he is lovely company for us as well" Chandran said as he handed Dexter to Larry, the two keys feeling like a hundred pounds in his back pocket, waving Larry goodbye Chandran cursed as he felt his fingers starting to become stiff picking up his book he said goodnight to Ahkmenrah and climbed back to his chair and soon everything went back to normal, but Chandran wished for the next night to come as fast as it could.