Serial Designation N X Reader

After humanity caused its own extinction by blowing up the exoplanet's core, causing a winter apocalypse. You were sleeping on your bed relaxing till you got interrupted by the alarm that you set up to go to school. You slowly sigh that you really didn't want to get up from your alarm but you had too. You slap your sensor to stop your alarm that the sound stops. You slowly got up off of your bed and was starting to get ready for the day.

            It was around after class, you were making a plan to head to the Murder drone base without no one noticing. You started to grab a winter coat so you wouldn't get a frost bite and a weapon that will protect you from the Murder Drones that might attack you. After a while you started to sneak to the main door with the front door key to the entrance to the war zone. The front door opened while the wind of snow started to blow away towards you that it was time to head out. You slowly walked to the snow while the door behind you closes that there was no turning back. You started on your journey but walking to the snow wanting to walk around the place. You saw many skeleton body's frozen on the spot from what they used to do while it disturb you. But you were focus on the places that you wanted to look around more till you found a pile of corpus of the drones that ended up to a pod. You were terrified a bit but you tired to ignore the body's that were on the ground. Then there was the pod that the Murder Drones came from the sky where they attacked the drones. You looked around the pod to see if anyone was in there but there wasn't so you were in the clear. Y/n started to head the entrance to the pod that it wasn't that big since it looked like it would fit 3 drones in there. You went closer to the controls to be broken that you started to get a closer look of why it was broken. (N): "The controls sweetie~" You got scared to see a murder drone blocking the entrance of the pod while you knew that your trapped by the Murder drone. (Y/n): "Who a-are you? What do you want from me?" N was slowly getting closer to you while he was pinning you against the controls while you were getting terrified. (N): "I'm Serial Designation N, And you are one pretty drone." You started to blushed bright red of why he was flirting you you until he kissed you on the lip with no warning. You froze of what he was doing but you felt amazing and it was your first kiss from anyone since none of your ex boyfriends kiss you before. Y/n slowly started to kiss N back after a bit they started to make out a bit while N's tail slowly hold y/n tightly to your waste while Y/n and N's started to connected for a bit till they stop for fresh air. You and N started to blush red from what happened but the one thing for sure is you and N loved the kiss.

Requested by: snakegoddesz

Hope you enjoy the story, Ill try my best to make these but I'm will be glad that you enjoyed the stories I made.