𝑅𝒾𝓋𝒶𝓁𝓈 pt1?

No one's POV

Bakugou had walked into the common area to get something to eat. Shoto was at the table, eating his soba and on his phone. Only the two of them were in the dorms. "HEY, ICYHOT!" Bakugou yelled. Shoto sighed then said "Yes Bakugou, what do you want??" he rolled his eyes. "WHERE ARE THE OTHERS?" he yelled. Shoto sighed again and said, "You can stop yelling because the others are at their work studies." he rolled his eyes again trying to stay calm. Bakugou exited the kitchen with a bowl with cereal inside. "I swear, all you eat is soba." he sighed once more then said, "If you tried it, you would like it." Bakugou sighed and then went back into the kitchen. He looked through the drawers and found some chopsticks. He walked up to Shoto and snatched some of his soba. "wHY!?" Shoto cried dramatically. "YOU SAID TO TRY IT! SO DON'T BLAME ME!" Bakugou yelled. Bakugou then said, " It tastes good!" Shoto then smiled and said "See! I told you, you would like it!" Bakugou chuckled softly then said, "Can we.... share?" he covers his face in embarrassment. "Sure I don't mind!" Soto chuckles.

Shoto POV

I walk into the kitchen and search for a plate. I find one and go back to the dining area. "Why'd you get a plate?" he asks. "Oh, sorry let me put it back," I reply. ' Is he softening up to me?' I thought. I exit out of the kitchen once again. "What are you going to do in a bit?" he asked. "I don't know. What are you going to do?" I ask. "I ASKED YOU FIRST ICYHOT!" he yells with tiny explosions in his hands. I sigh and say "Watch T.V or read." I shrug. "I have to tell you something..." he said quietly. "Hm? What is it?" I asked. "I have a crush on you..." he said. I was shocked for a bit because that meant we had a thing for each other. "Well, I do too..." I confessed. He looked back at me and said "Well this isn't awkward..." as he puts his hand behind his head. I look down and say "Do you want to date?" as I squint my eyes. I see him look back at me and say, "I mean If you want to?" I look back at him and say, "So that's a yes?" he looks at me and says, "Yeah, sure!" and then smiles. "This is the first time I've seen you smile and it's not about something competitive." I chuckle. "Oh shut up!" he yells. "You!" I say as I pull out an Oun reverse card. "Oh fuck you bitch!" he yells. I chuckle and then say, "That's what I'll be doing to you~," I smirk. He smirks back at me "I'd like to see you try~"  I chuckle then say "I can right now~," he throws his chopsticks away and walks to the elevator. "If you want to try I'll be in your room~," he says as he walks into the elevator. ' Oh, I'm SO going to prove him wrong~'  I think to myself. (Let's pretend there are stairs.) I rush up the stairs to try to beat him to my dorm. I arrive at my dorm and bust the door open. It was empty. 'I BEAT HIM!' I do a tiny victory dance and go wait by the door. I hear the door open then say "Boo~," as he walks in. "Mm, so you did want to try~," he smirks. "Well of course~," I say as I pin him to the wall.

Bakubottom POV

Shoto pins me to the wall and says  "You're so easy to pin down~," as he smirks. "I AM the best at everything," I brag. "Mhm, but are you good at being a slut?~," he asks while smirking. "Mm, probably~," I brag while smirking. "Mm, let's see~," he says as he pulls me into a deep, rough kiss. He licks my lips asking for entrance, but I deny. I feel him go into my boxers and starts to stroke my dick. "GAah!" I moan into the kiss. The second I open my mouth he slips his tongue inside and starts exploring my mouth. "Mm, you taste good~," he says as he breaks the kiss. " I told you I'm good at everything~," I tease.

Shoto POV

I pull him off the wall and throw him onto my bed. "If you're good at everything, then strip~," I say with an erotic face. "Okay~," he replies with a smirk on his face. He begins to remove his shirt, then pants. He walks up to me and says "I don't want to do all the work~," with a frown on his face. "Hmm, fine~," I say with a smirk. I grab his waist and pull him closer to me. "GAAHH!" he yells while being pulled toward me. "Now let's get these boxers off~," I say while getting more, and more turned on. I place my hand inside his boxers and grab his dick. "EEA" he yells at the touch. "Like it?~," I tease. "Shut up ICYHOT!" he yells. I pull his boxers down. I begin to jerk off his cold, hard dick. "Fuck me already you bastard!" he says with tiny explosions in his hands. "Fine you fucking slut~," I say.

Bakufucktoy POV

' HE CALLED ME A SLUT!' I think to myself. He makes me bend down and inserts his tip. "GAach" I moan while trying to stay calm. "Let me know if it's too much," he says while ramming into me. "FAAUCKK" I moan, trying to hold it in.

Word count 946

Should I continue this???

Bye, my loves <3