𝓩𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓸𝓶 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓵

Bakugou POV

Me, Dunce face, Alien girl, Shitty hair, and Tape dispenser were all in the common area until that shit of a nerd walked up to me and whispered into my ear and said "Go into the bathroom on the first floor in five minutes~" and then he walked away and went up the stairs. After about five to seven minutes I went to the bathroom and started to call his name "Izu?". He comes up behind me and takes me into a bathroom stall. He pushes me to where I'm on my knees and he tells me " You should know what to do~". I could feel my face getting hotter than it usually was. "C'MON" he shouts. I start unzipping his pants and after that, I pull down his boxers. His dick just hanging out, like a straight line. "Suck it," he says and I follow his orders. I begin to suck him and he pushes me all the way down to where all of his dick is in my mouth chocking me every second that he has me like this, but strangely I actually like to be in this position. Then he lets me go and I tease him by going into his split and I continue sucking. "Get up,~" he says while smirking at me.

Izuku POV

I smirk at him and I think he knows what I'm gonna do. I flip him around as he yelps. "No c'mon Izu. I'm not gonna be able to walk again like last time" I start laughing and then he turns around looking at me like I'm a psychopath. "You know I don't really care about that." he mutters under his breath and says "Fine jeez" He turns back around and he starts to unzip his pants and I help by pulling them down and then I pull down his boxers. I insert my fingers into his mouth enough so that I could slip them through him without him whining. I insert my index and middle finger and begin to scissor him. As soon as I do that he moans begging me to stop. "Too bad. You already let me do this to you and try to be quiet I don't want to get caught by anyone."

Bakugou POV

As soon as he said that I got chills down my spine. He began to slip his dick into me with me knowing. " You ready slut?" I shake my head nodding yes. He begins to move very slowly and softly. After that, he begins to thrust faster and harder. He hit my prostate. I try to keep in my moan but I couldn't handle it anymore. "AAAAgGggggGGGHhHH" Some tears fall out of my eyes and Izu stopped and turned me around. "Are you ok, why are you crying?" I sniffled and said "It's nothing. It's just that you've never have been able to hit my prostate before cus you didn't know it was a thing." He smirks and looks at me with an erotic face and chuckles and flips me back around. He begins to thrust the times harder than he was before. I thrust into him harder than before hoping to hit his prostate. "Aghhg" he moans, I feel tears plummeting onto my hand from his cheeks. "You like it slut~," I say while smirking. "Y-Y-eES D-DADDY~" I feel more tears falling onto my hands. "Those better be tears of pleasure~" I chuckle. "T-thEY ARe AGHC"

Word count (577)

PEACE MEH DEMONS