Part Four

She woke up sore. The ache between her legs was almost unbearable. She could tell it wasn't quitedawn yet as it was still dark behind those Ivory curtains. She wondered whether anyone even knewwhere she was. 

   She hoped not. 

   Too many questions and too many knowing looks. Like people had waited for this to happen foryears. 

   She tried to move from her side but his hand was stopping her, holding on to her middle. She couldfeel the warmth of his hard body behind her and he had thrown one leg over her thigh whilst heslept. He was plastered to her back and she could feel his erection pressed into her arse cheeks. 

   He was insatiable. Was it the fourth or fifth time that they had declared their hate-fuck truce? Shecouldn't remember. All she could think of was the jumbled, degrading words they kept coming outwith between orgasmic highs. The name calling as he made her ride him in reverse cowgirl. Theway she told him she hated him while he bit her shoulder and squeezed her nipples while she cameas she straddled him, looking down at his face with disgust. She'd never come so hard for anyoneelse. 

   She groaned when he moved in his sleep, his hips pushing forward and his cock embedding deeperinto her arse. Even if she wanted to, she didn't think she could go another round. He'd more or lessleft her for dead.

   "You've got bruises on your back, Granger..." she heard him breath from behind her. It made herhairs stand on end and oh god, why did she have to react to him like this? She could feel his fingertracing down her shoulder blades. "In fact, I think I might have spotted a bite mark, right here ..."he touched the spot where he had bitten down earlier and she moaned a little at both the tendernessand the memory. 

   She sucked in all the other little moans she was trying to keep in. Good god, this bastard did thingsto her body that she didn't know existed. He was barely touching her now and she still felt like shewas on fire. Give him a minute and she could guess that he would be ready for another round.Could she take anymore? Maybe she should get up and leave, that was the most sensible– 

   His tongue flicked against her ear and the thought of leaving got up and left. She was aching again,feeling the need take over her like it had so many times tonight. She couldn't remember the lasttime that sex had made her ache this much from both intensity and the need to do it again. 

   "You've not exactly escaped without any scrapes yourself, Malfoy..." she breathed, closing hereyes as she felt the hand at her waist dip a little lower. She knew if he touched her where sheneeded it now then she would be lost to the feel of his touch again. "...I seem to recall those nailmarks on your back from the couch incident ..." she whispered. 

   She felt him buck forwards again as he groaned, probably at the memory of him fucking her sohard against the little black leather couch in the room. He had showed her no mercy at all, and if itwasn't for her nails digging lines into his back, she didn't think he would stop until she hadstopped breathing. 

   They had chewed each other up and spat each other out tonight. If she didn't know better, shewould say that he was as sexually infatuated with her as she was with him. But no, she knew hewas just getting his jollies out. Knew that like her, he was taking full advantage of a deep-seateddesire that had been there since school. He wanted to try her out, see if his fantasies matched thereality. 

   She moaned unexpectedly when his hand brushed her outer lips now, and her head fell back againsthis throat at the sensation. Yes, she was sore ... but that pain mixed with the pleasure his fingerswere giving her ... she moved her hips backward again and he hissed.