Questions Questions Questions

MONDAY ...

"Get up!" Jenna yelled, banging on my door. Apparently my alarm didn't go off. I looked over at the wall clock. It was 7:30, and I had to be at school by 8:00. Crap. I rushed to put the uniform on, then I realized that having a uniform was a good thing in situations like this. I definitely wouldn't have been able to pick out and put on a normal outfit that quickly! After getting the uniform on, I rushed downstairs and we left the same way we did every school day.

AT SCHOOL:

"Hello Lexi!" I heard Emilia excitedly squeak, running up to me. "I heard about the news! I'm so jealous!" she said playfully punching me in the arm. "What news?" I asked, seriously not knowing what she was talking about. "You and Harry Styles are dating! How did you even run into him?" she asked in wonder. I grinned at the ground knowing this moment was bound to happen. I looked back up at her and twirled my hair as I explained. "Well, I was walking in London and bam, he was there, and apparently we hit it off," I said looking around and blushing. I looked back up and noticed how every girl glared at me.... I just then realized how loud I was talking.... And now they all knew.... I'm dead. Focussing my attention back on Emilia, "Well, tell Niall I love him!" Emilia said jokingly. "I have always liked Niall. I don't know, maybe it's because he's Irish," she said laughing and she walked away. I continued to walk through the hallways, people glaring at me. The blonde girl from the first day of school came up to me, she was apparently one of the 'preps'. She glared at me before she spoke, "This isn't funny!" she said pushing me back in anger. "What?" I said tripping backwards. "I am suppose to be Harry's girl! He is MINE!" she yelled. Everyone was staring at us. "How do you even know about us?" I said in a cowardly voice. "LOOK!" she said pointing at someone's laptop screen. "Its everywhere! You are worldwide! Because you are with MY MAN! Just because you think you are cool because you come from a different country doesn't mean you can come over here and steal MY MAN!!!" she pushed me back again. I guess everybody heard without me saying it. "I'm sorry!" I said trying to get away from this insane.. and quite obvious... Directionator. "Girls! Break it up!" a teacher yelled pushing us away from each other. "Lola and ... the exchange student," the teacher said. "Lexi," I said quietly. "Lola, Lexi, go to the principal," the teacher said as we walked to the other side of the school in silence.

"Mrs. Johnson?" Lola asked the principal. "Yes, Lola?" Mrs. Johnson asked looking up at her with a glare. "May I go back to class, she is the only one that deserves trouble," Lola said glaring at me and flipping her hair to turn back to the front. "No... in fact, you are the only one in trouble," Mrs. Johnson said as Lola looked at her bewildered. "What?!" she asked in astonishment. "Lexi, you may go back to class," Mrs. Johnson said, I obeyed her quickly, and all I heard leaving the office was Lola arguing with her very loudly.

I walked into my class, and everyone stared at me. Everyone looked at me as if I just murdered someone or something. I sat down, next to Ethan, the guy who wrote me a note. "Hello," he whispered to me. "Hey," I said back. "I heard about you and Styles," he continued. "Yeah, its pretty great," I smiled down at my desk. "Well, I think you are just as and even more special than what he thinks," Ethan added, knowing in the back of his mind he couldn't compete with the "hottest" teen alive basically, according to magazines. "Thank you!" I smiled at him and he gave me a sideways grin. "Lexi! Ethan! Please stop talking!" the teacher yelled as she saw us. After that I stayed quiet, I didn't say a single word. As I walked into and out of every class I felt as if everyone was staring at me 24/7. "Maybe this is how celebrities feel about paparazzi," I thought. At lunch I sat with Emilia and her friend Jade. Jade was very pretty, she had long smooth black hair, and tan skin, with ocean blue eyes. "Ello!" she said to me, in a very girly high-pitched voice. "Hi!" I replied as I sat down. "So, you are Lexi?" she asked. "Yep!" I nodded in agreement. "How... How did that happen?" "With me and Harry?" I sighed, knowing that that was the only thing I've been hearing about all day. "Yeah! I mean I have never seen him on the streets and I've lived here my entire life! And you just came over here, and its so ... sudden," she said taking a drink of her water. "Maybe its just ... well I don't know, I'm just lucky," I said grinning. Jade rolled her eyes and muttered "stupid Americans". I tried to avoid her after that, talking to Emilia only. Emilia seemed like the only human in Wilmslow that wasn't mean to me, or had something rude to say about me being American. After school, I still had the same reactions from everyone as I did when I walked in this morning.

"Im hooome!" I yelled as I entered the door. "Hello Lexi!" Jacob said as he came in the main room. "Hey!" I said. "Jenna has to work late so, I'm going to make dinner tonight," "Kay," I answered as I raced up the stairs, opened my room door and accidently slammed it. I pulled out my MacBook from my bag and looked up my name, I had done that before in the past and the only thing that would come up was band stuff, but I saw about a million pictures of me, and Harry holding hands at the park and walking down the street together, there was even one of me kissing him. I closed my laptop, unsure what to do. "What have I gotten myself into?" I asked myself. I sighed as I went on Facebook after that to chat with Crystal and Brittney about everything.

CHAT BETWEEN ME AND CRYSTAL ON FACEBOOK:

Crystal – vas

Me – HAPPENIN'!!!

Crystal – Hahaha! So hows England?

Me – Great! In fact I have something to tell you

Crystal – What? Oh and did u know that Hazza got a girlfriend? I didn't hear her name though! Lol

Me – That's what I wanted to talk to you about lol

Crystal – Aww is Lexi jealous? Hahah jk

Me – um... no lol

Crystal – Then what is it?

Me – Well.... Just look up my name on the Google search bar and youll know.

Crystal – K hold on a sec

Crystal – OH MY GOSH!!! YOU'RE DATING HARRY?!?!?! HOOWWW???!!!!

Me – Call me like now lol