Temporary

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥
as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. for the things that are seen are transient but the things that are unseen are eternal.
{2 corinthians 4:18}
❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥
Amari's POV

life feels like a loop...
it's always different day same thing. wake up, eat, get ready, school, work, homework, eat, sleep and repeat. Nothing new just the same stuff all over again. we're told if we keep continuing this cycle we'll go somewhere in life because apparently, this how everyone starts. But why does it feel like I'm going no-where. I try to make my life worth living by trying to get things that supposedly give me happiness, but who am I kidding ha~ i'm just gonna go right back to the way I felt before. my life feels like someone lured me into an convincing time loop with no point making me think that this is all I need to be happy nothing In this world is perfect and nothing last forever. But when will I finally feel that life has a point? when will I get out of this hell of a life loop? when will I finally see the light?

Nathaniel's POV

vape, drink, parties ha~
only the first few things that I consume to help me from going insane haha... intercourse being the first on my list. After my mom died things went downhill, my father came home everyday drunk or thirsting for more and as time passed toxicity and abuse started dwelling upon him it's like I don't even know him anymore. After that, I just went on my own, to be honest I had no clue where I was headed I just knew that wherever I went, I was away from my problems...as so I thought. I try to let go of my past endorsing something different, vaping, drinking and having intercourse with many girls things that many people say is "stress relieving" or "healthy" or "can reduce such and such" all of that was just a lie but my pain and trauma was still there, it was always there, just locked up it never left. remember when I said i'm away from my problems...sss yeah don't listen to me hehe, running away from your problems will only make more. I don't feel good doing this rather more guilty but it's the only thing I depend on to make me forget I don't like feeling this way I don't want to feel this way this bull crap is only temporary and I don't know why i'm still hanging unto it. it's like i'm waiting for someone to help me, someone to make me feel safe again...

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥
Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.
{1 peter 5:8}
❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥