Elizabeta and Roderick

Matthew stood by Gilbert's side as they awaited the Austrian princes arrival. To Matthew's only slight surprise he found the Prince standing proud and stern like a real gentlemen should and when Matthew looked at his own state he was a little embarrassed. He was casually dressed and holding a large book that Gilbert told him to hold when they were walking to the entrance of the castle.

Suddenly trumpets blared and Matthew stood up right stirred by the loud noise. The huge wooden doors slowly opened wide and light filtered into the castle showing dust particles that looked like thousands of tiny fairies dance in the light. Between the doors walked in a bold prince with dark brown hair and spectacles. He was finely dressed, sporting an ascot and shoes that seemed to have a slight heal. His attire was quite feminine. Thought Matthew, but felt wasn't really someone who could judge a prince's appearance with how he was dressed. Beside the prince a lovely young girl with long wavy brown hair and a dress that seemed fitting to a house wife waltzed in beside him. She seemed sweet and gentle but she walked with purpose as if she was more than she appeared.

The two princes began to cross the room towards one another and Gilbert put out his hand.

"Long time cousin." He laughed.

Roderick sneered at Gilbert's hand and shooed it away.

"I just had my nails done, I don't need your filthy grunt hands making a mess of them." He said with a snooty accent.

Gilbert looked over to Elizabeta and smiled crookedly.

"Hey Liz, still working for this jerk?"

The girl smiled sweetly bringing in a sharp tongue. "It's Elizabeta, and it's much nicer then working for you."

"You never worked for me, I don't need you! Last time we saw each other you were asking ME for help." Gilbert laughed.

Matthew just watched patiently until Gilbert grabbed his wrist and pulled him forward.

"Besides, I got my own servent." Gilbert cocked.

"Really cause your father said he was your tutor, but I don't see the point. Tutoring you is like tutoring an old dog.... Or a stick." Roderick remarked.

"Pardon my intrusion but Gilbert has learned much, teaching an old dog is difficult but not impossible." Matthew pointed out.

Gilbert turned his head to Matthew and frowned. "You think I'm an old dog?"

"It's a medifore." Matthew explained.

"You used an old dog as my medifore?"

"I'll explain to you later." Mathew ended nodding to Roderick.

"Well then should we head to the piano room?" Elizabeta offered.

"Why? So Roderick can show off?" Gilbert smirked.

"You play piano?" Matthew glowed.

"More like he is a piano."Gilbert snorted.

"I wouldn't mind hearing you play." Matthew exclaimed.

"Perhaps Gilbert will join me this time." Roderick pointed out.

Matthew turned to look at Gilbert with big doe eyes.

"You play piano too?" Matthew asked amazed.

"No." Gilbert said blushing.

"That's right. Gilbert plays flute." Elizabeta said sweetly.

"Are you good?!" Matthew pushed.

"Psh... Good?? I'm the best!! Come on kid I'll show you how the pros play!