Chap.3: 3am thoughts

Brendy's P.O.V

I hugged mom and didn't let go, I couldn't my arms wouldn't let me. I have missed these moments when I could actually be happy and not worry about mom being hurt. There was a long moment of silence before mom spoke up. "It was you're father's friend. He came over to see if you're father was okay. He said he heard loud screaming coming from inside and saw you're father beating you. You remember Mr. Taylee? It was him" She stopped wondering if she should continue, I nodded knowing who exactly that was. "I tried pulling him off but that only made him mad. He got up and pulled out a gun. Pointing it at you. Then Mr. Taylee had pushed him over... That's all I remember "
I was still hugging her and she tightly pulled her arms around me, she sighed. I could feel somewhat of her stress going away from telling me that. I just sat there hugging her not feeling anything. I knew he would abuse people badly, but killing his own daughter. What happened to the times he said, I love you, or the times them two sat down drawing together. Her making fun of his oddly shaped kitten head, and him complimenting her puppy. I stopped hugging mom and laid down. I pulled the covers over my head sobbing. I laid there for about two hours remembering how Me and him use to be happy. How he would take me to the park and teach me how to swing, or how he would take me fishing, or the times I would cry and say I miss mom and he would cry along with me. Still crying I wondered where mom was for the past 10 years. I was gonna ask mom but I looked at the clock seeing it was 3 in the morning, I didn't even bother. So I just laid there hoping to fall asleep soon.

~~~1:50pm~~~

I woke up feeling like I got no sleep period. I laid in my bed and saw my mom and my doctor talking. My mom looked worried, like I've just been shot in the back. I rolled over not caring one bit. "Hey, Brendy! How ya doing?" Mr. Taylee's voice rang through my ears. I mumbled a simple "fine" and shut my eyes. knowing That's not the way you treat someone that Just saved you're life from you're own father. He frowned. "Want some salad?" He offered with a big smile. "No" I said firmly and squeezed my eyes shut. "Uhm, okay. If ya need anything I'll be outside the door with you're mother"
He got up on his feet and walked outside by my mom. I grumbled to myself angrily. "Why can't people just leave me alone?!" I looked at the plate of salad and my stomach began growling. I rolled my eyes and ate the salad and set the plate down. I laid back down angry at myself because I knew salad was dad's favorite, or sencond, favorite food and that just brought back a zillion of memories that wanted to be forgotton. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Brenda's P.O.V

I was standing outside with Brendy's doctor. Watching Mr. Taylee talk to her, or try to. It's been a few days since Brendy ate and no matter how hard we tried she wouldnt eat at all.
I'm really worried about her. Mr. Taylee walked out the room. "I tried but she wouldn't eat." he said. I looked down kinda upset knowing my little girl is starving herself, but I knew she would eat sometime. I believe she wouldn't let this problem annoy her. So I stood and waited. I soon saw her sit up and eat the salad. A smile came across my face. Mr. Taylee was happy knowing he did good.

Please say you liked that part cause the other parts may be coming out a bit slow, sorry. Well bye until next time!