Chapter 1 Daddy issues

Brendy's P.O.V

I quickly ran upstairs and slammed the door as ordered, I locked it as well. Thump! Thump!
"Brendy!"

My father yelled, slurring.
"Come out sweetheart!"

My back was facing the door, and my heart was racing. Obviously I was scared. I sat down. I could hear my mother whimpering. This has been the third time this week, dads been drinking and hitting mom. I want to help her, but when I do she yells at me telling me to go upstairs and lock the door. I would cry, if I hadn't used all my tears for the other nights. I slowly got up and sat on my bed. This is a fucking nightmare. Why would dad do this? Losing his job? I don't know. I lay down and close my eyes. Hopefully everything will be okay.

Brinda's P.O.V (mom)

I stood in front of Brendy protecting her from her father. I don't care what happens to me, as long as my little girl is safe, it's all that matters.
"Brendy, go upstairs and lock your door. Now."

I told her.
"But mom, he'll hurt you."

I heard her whisper.
"Go. Now."

I said more firmly. She doesn't know how dangerous this is.
Smack!

Right in the face. I fell watching Brendy run upstairs. The pain in my face burns, burns just like the hatred in my heart for this man.
"You do whatever you want to me, but you touch her, your dead!"

I yelled. He came close to my face, and grabbed my hair and pulled me up.
"Don't you fucking threaten me, bitch!"

He yelled. His foul breath filled my nostrils. I gagged. It stank of beer. I spat in his face and gave him a smirk.
"I hope you burn in hell."

I said.
"You bitch!"

He yelled louder. He dragged me by the hair pulling me upstairs. I held in the pain, I didn't scream, I didn't want to show him mercy. After pulling me upstairs, he pulled me up. Then quickly punched me in the face. He repeatedly hit me and then pushed me into the wall. Blood pouring out of my nose and me coughing it up made me dizzy. He put his hands around my throat tightly. Whimpering, because of the pain. He let go. He bent down.
"Don't die, not yet"

He whispered and got up. I was weak, I couldn't move.

"Brendy!"

He yelled wiping the blood off his knuckles.
"Come out sweetheart."

He smirked. I looked up.
"Leave her.."

I gasped for air as he put his hands around my neck again.
"Or what...oh yea, you'll kill me. Right. Something as pathetic as you. Kill me."

He laughed.
"Your funny, Brinda."

He let go one last time, and kicked me in the head, and I blacked out.