#II. SWEET ESCAPE 1.5

Y/N P. O. V

An hour was enough time to prepare,
the plan was already complete. When the man will get us out of the cell , there will be a moment when the 3 of us will be alone into the small corridor that makes the connection between this and the main building, where all the clients were, then we will strike. Well... at least I will strike and then we make a run for it. Easy enough, right? Now the main problem was to make Aika cooperate.

She was a beautiful girl, slender and tall-ish, blue eyes and dark brown hair, soft skin. She looked just like an angel, but her main flaw was that she was a coward. I always pitied her,she was the only one in here that was ever nice to me, but because her good nature she would always get picked on be it either by our captors or even the other girls and women here. She was just two years older than me, sweet sixteen.
"Aika" I gently called out her name as she looked in my direction, blue colored hues staring into mine. Poor thing was even more terrified than me. Approaching me and positioning herself by my side she whispered in my ear. "What Is it Y/N? ". " Ai-chan I have a plan. But I'm going to need you for this" she looked at me like I was some kind of lunatic "Y/N as much as I like you, no" I knew it "I know what you're thinking and we can't do it and you know it too! " Oh for goodness sake "I'm weak and you're fourteen how much damage do you think we can do!? " She was getting franctic and this isn't good. The other women who weren't already glaring at us were now eyeing us like a predator ready to attack it's weak prey. All they were waiting for is a chance to snitch on us to the supervisors so they'll get on their good side. Fuck. Aika raising her tone wasn't of help at all. "Please Ai-chan, you never know until you try it" I try calming her while rubbing my hand on her back like my mother used to do "Look. We didn't die until now... which must be some kind of sign right? We cand do it, I know this for sure. Look me in the eyes Ai-chan, I will surely get you out of here" Aika stared at me, disbelief reading clearly into her eyes "Ok" That was it, now everything was in it's right place. The only thing that was to do now is wait.

.

.

.

Author's P. O. V

"Rindou you fucker I swear to God if you got the wrong address again I'm-" The man who was driving didn't get to finish his sentence as his little brother shutted him up pointing at a run down building. "Yeah that's it" Rindou said looking up from the photo Sanzu sent him earlier. The older Haitani parked the car in a nearby alley where it wouldn't be found as they both exited the vehicle. "So what's the plan? " Ran asked giving his brother an expectant look "We need a plan ?" The later asked cluelessly. It was clear that neither had one. "Of course we need a plan! Mikey especially appointed us on this mission" The taller male whisper yelled at his sibling "Why can't we just barge in, free the girls, kill the scumbags and leave. That's simple enough" "Oh goodness you truly are ignorant" Ran huffed disappointed in Rindou's simplicity "That crackhead really did not leave any instructions. Look, this isn't as superficial as it seems. If it was only a simple case of prostitution do you think that we would've needed to intervien? " "No" The other quietly responded. "Exactly. So here's what we're doing"
.

.

.

"Maybe we could actually manage it!" Aika peeped brightly as her cheeks' heat rose in excitement. Y/N was also smiling brightly at the thought of the two finally being free. This was all she wanted, to be free. But the fate was way too cruel to let her at least see a ray of her sunkissed dream. "Here they come" Y/N quietly announced Aika as two of their captors entered the room

"Let's make this show worth it" the (h/c) girl lastly whispered to her partner as they stepped into the corridor connecting the buildings.
The men were whispering something intangible to the two girls walking in front, but this was actually the best chance to strike, while they were distracted. "Ai-chan" the brunette only gave the younger girl a questioning look. "They finally let their guard down, on the count of ten I'll strike and we make a run for it" Y/N whispered trying not to pique the men's behind them attention.
"But where are we running to? How would we know which door actually leads to the outside? " Aika said distress reading into her voice as her friend's plan started to sound not so brilliant as before. "The door on the left side 3 meters in front of you" <Who the hell said that? > Y/N frowned hearing the new participant to their conversation, well... a participant only she could hear "Who are you?" Y/N asked voice low as for the other female not to hear her "Does it really matter? If you want to get out of here just do as I say and save the introductions for later" <Ok but rude> Y/N rolled her eyes but nodded agreeing with their seemingly new partner. The man looked like he was near his twenties. Silver hair, tanned skin, beautiful lavender eyes and of course the characteristic every ghost has, he was slightly transparent. Of course he was a ghost. He was wearing a red gang uniform, but if he was part of some gang in his past life what was he doing here? Y/N decided that it really would be best to interrogate him a bit later.

Hey guys! It's the author here,I hope you enjoyed this chapter and will keep enjoying the story.
Also please comment if I made any grammar mistake or anything you don't understand and I will try to explain. Peace out and take care<3

Question: What is your favorite anime?