#I. SWEET ESCAPE 1

*ring ring... ring ring... ring ring*

-Hello? The white haired male answerd the phone, which was ringing for at least 3 minutes now, while sitting himself on the red sofa in his room.
-Takemichi? What is it? A case?
Since Mikey astrayed himself from the others 13 years ago Takemichi became a detective alongside his now wife's brother to find the problematic male more easily. A year already passed since Takemichi and Mikey's meeting on the roof where they mended their relationship, since then Mikey promised that in return for saving him he'll help Takemichi with any case he can that needs a not so legal solving.
- Prostitution you say... Damn that's messed up...Ok. I'll send someone immediately...Oh God stop nagging, of course we'll be careful... Listen do you want my help or not. Yeah you take care too. Bye.
*click*
And with that the conversation was over. Mikey stood up and slowly walked over to the balcony lost in thoughts, of course they were a criminal organization that dealt with a lot of awful things... But prostitution that also involved minors was too much even for them.
-Mikey, what are your orders? The pinkish haired male asked his superior who still looked forward at the city's night time landscape.
-Where did you come from? The other finally snapped back to reality.
- ...
-Never mind, leave it. Mikey exhaled, pinching the bridge of his nose.
-Send the brothers, they're better suited at this kind of jobs but tell them to be careful. If I hear that even one of the women and children was hurt because of them they're as good as dead.
-Yes, Mikey... A quiet response was heard. "He really needs to stop hanging around that detective and his wife so much, he's becoming even a bigger feminist than before" Sanzu thought to himself while exiting the room.

.

.

.

Y/N P. O. V

It's still dark outside. That was the only thing I could notice from looking out the small window of the prison cell like room we were kept in. There were a total of 20 girls myself included. Each one of us varyed on age and way we got here, some were abducted, some came from a normal job announcement which was obviously a trap and some were sold or just offered instead of debts, like myself. I was the youngest in here and also the newest.
It's already been a year since I got stuck in this hell hole with no way out. It's not like I didn't try to escape. But every time I tried I would get caught and punished. Even with the help of this little talent I have my efforts were fruitless. Since I was young I could see all the revengeful souls that have not found yet their peace, and this place especially was full of them.
I was told that once every year on this date an auction takes place and every time 2 girls would be picked.
- Wake up you worthless pieces of shit ! The man who was in charge of us started yelling while rattling a bat on the metal bars of our cell.
-Today two of you will be lucky enough to be bought, but don't get your hopes too high! The man started laughing sickly whilst enjoying the despair in our eyes.
- Aika and the new one, prepare yourselves. I will come pick you up in about an hour. Said another man who just stood in the door frame with similar sick expression that the first man held.
Only an hour, this was all the time I had to make my escape plan.

.

.

.

Hey guys! It's the author here, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and will keep enjoying the story.
Also please comment if I made some grammar mistake or anything that you don't understand and I will try to explain. Peace out and take care <3

Question: Who is your favorite TR character? :)