9: Forgiving

Thalia's pov:

I saw how the gods were. They're forms and all. I felt guilt and regret build up immediately. Annabeth and Percy were right all along?

Jesus said something to the two and flashed away.

I walked up to them, just as they started to turn to the exit,

"Annabeth, Percy, we're sorry, we didn't know!" I started saying, but Percy just gave me a 'are you kidding me?' look. I looked down.

"I forgive you, Thalia and ya'll guys, but I can't build a friendship with someone who just destroyed Annie," Percy said, as Annabeth nodded, but mouthed 'Percy' when he said 'Annie.'

"Sorry..." I whispered, shaking my head as I looked at Nico, who was paler than a sheet of white paper.

"B-but, y-you can't b-blame us for believing our p-parents!" He shouted,

"Yeah we can, what did they ever do to you? Hm? Nothing. They just are your parents, gave you powers and so on. But what did they do personally, which isn't something to do with genes and DNA?" He asked, I looked down.

Zeus turned me into a tree to help in the other two wars. That was to use me. Artemis just needed a good extra leader in the hunt. She never cared.

Tears welled up in my eyes.

"I never thought about it..." I whispered, as I saw Chiron's eyes turn red and a sword fly into his face. Percy glared at the spot where Chiron was. 

"He was so kind," I said louder, "sure, planned deaths, but Chiron taught us that. He was so kind, like a father!" Nico added,

"Yes. But I was a friend. You could've just left us alone after we chose a different path, but you literally tried hurting us. I would've been still full on trust-friend with you guys if you didn't try killing or hurting us! Some people just one less manipulation in their life!" Percy shouted, Annabeth nodded along with him.

"Percy's right. We could've stayed friends or you could've just gone with ignoring us, but you chose to physically and mentally hurt us. We understand you choosing the 'gods' or your parents over us, and someone you knew longer, or someone who you work for. But you tried to hurt us. That's why we just cannot be trusty and friendly with you." Annabeth said, shaking her head in disappointment.

I looked down.

"Can we start over?" I asked, as I saw Nico going red from anger.

Both of them smiled,

"Yes. I like the sound of that. Let's start over. Forget the past, just not forget our friendship." Annabeth said. Percy nodded,

"Forget the wars. The gods. The camp. The Greek and demigod business. Let's start over and not let this use us." Percy said, concluding the thought, Reyna and I nodded. So did the rest of the demigods.

"I-I can't believe you, Percy! You were my role model! But now I hate you! I really hate you!" Nico screamed and ran out with Will hot at his heels, I looked at Percy concerned.

"Everyone! Turn to Jesus, I recommend you to! But, go to the police, they'll help you get a house and all. Go to your parents if they're alive!" Annabeth shouted her commands, turning away from Nico and Will.

"Remember, start over!" Percy continued, "give us a small break away from any Greek stuff, and you guys. To think over what happened. Just a break, not parting, but small break to clear our mind of what happened this day," he said, once everyone quieted down completely. Annabeth squeezed his hand encouragingly, I nodded with a small smile.

Once everyone walked out of Olympus, destroying the key to this hell spot. I walked up to them before leaving and starting a new life, finding love and living a happy life.

I ran up to Percy and Annabeth, whom where outside.

"Sorry again, Percy, Annabeth. I'm forever grateful for what you did for us," I said, tears brimming my eyes, "but I'm moving. I hope we can still stay in touch, but I want to have a fresh start. Away from everything. To find joy and friendship, where I don't need to be reminded of what I believed and did just for Zeus and Artemis to see me as good. Thank you." I said, smiling a little. Percy nodded and hugged me,

"See you later, Sis," He whispered in my ear. I smiled,

"You too, brother," I whispered back before hugging Annabeth. She started crying, but gave me a small piece of paper with both of their phone numbers and a passport and some money.

I smiled and nodded my thanks,

"This, this was my mother's old phone. She wanted to throw it away, but you should use it before you can get a new one. Use it for good. The password is *enter random password*." Percy said, handing me a white phone. I smiled and hugged him again before walking off to the train station, readying my passport and money. 

I walked in, prepared to start a new life in...Los Angeles...

Thanks for reading!

Please Comment, Vote, Share and Follow!

Ok, there is 1 last chapter left. It will be 10 years later!