4: Moving!

Previously:

"After everything, you just leave the Greek World, huh?" I nodded confidently, like Annabeth who looked fierce, "FINE! Do what you want, but we're not on your side. And expect some...hunting...happening with you guys. The gods want you before them soon. But the demigods will get you...the hunters might too."

"They're not gods!" Annabeth screamed as he slammed the door.

We looked at each other, we might not get out of this alone. We went to my room, sat on the bed, connected our hands together and prayed for protection and help...

Percy's pov:

I knew Thalia was going to come in and try hunting us. Today, Annabeth and I are going to move, and I'm planning on proposing to her. I saw a moving truck park in front of the building. We started carrying and dragging the boxes as close to the door as possible, and the delivery people took it to the truck.

We ordered all the beds, tables and so on, so they will be delivered to our new apartment today.

We walked into the apartment, Annabeth smiling in pleasure.

"Wow! We could do so much around here!" She said, hugging me. We starting with the bedroom. Once, we get married, we'll move into the same room, but the Bible says no sex before marriage. So, now we're not going to do that.

We took a large, beige carpet and placed it on the floor, then put on a double bed, 2 bedstands and a circular mirror on the wall. On the end of the bed, we also put a bench. Then we organized the large closet in the room. Then we did about the same with Annabeth's room. She gladly added books there too.

Then we built a word table and decorated it,

added carpets, cleaned up the whole place.

We ended up EXHAUSTED! I called my mom,

"Hey, mom!" I greeted,

"Hey, Percy!" I heard her cheerful reply,

"Please, if anyone comes in and asks where I am, don't say a word." I heard her say a 'yeah'. Then after a little bit of a conversation, I gathered my strength and stopped Annabeth, she looked at me confused.

"Annabeth chase, will you marry me?" I said, bending on one knee. She jumped up, and squealed, I put the ring on. She hugged me and cried shouting "Yes!" a lot of times. I grinned in delight and happiness. Now that's one happy girlfriend -- no, fiance. 

Then we fell on our sofa and turned on our TV.

Thanks for reading! Sorry for short chapter, anyways, please comment, vote, share and follow! Thank you!