PART 9

✍️THIER DRUNK NESS...................

hello?hello yubin?,,"zhan why?are you crying?,,where is Yixiao?,," Why what's happening",,just tell me is yixiao there?,,"no  he's sleeping it's already 2:00pm it's his sleep time",,oh!,could you come here please I need someone to talk to!,,"ok ok just stop crying I'll be there in a few minutes"

Yubin;
Zhan open the door,I'm here outside your apartment.,,"ok I'm coming",,why are you crying again huh?,what's the problem?,,"is yixiao really sleeping?is it ok he's the only one left there?,,"no!no! It's ok nany mian² is in there I asked him to take care of YIXIAO",," I'm sorry yubin for doing this to you I'm just really---im really.....,,"it's ok,you can hug me as long as you want zhan,let all of your sadness out,then you can talk to me alright?,," Ok,yubin thanks for staying!,,"hush no need to say anything (😊),,what does happens exactly?,,we can talk about it alright?,," At this afternoon im.........................................

Yibo;
How did he changed?,,who is that kid?what happened to him after all this year's?is he already married?,,why didn't he wait for me?,,do I really love him?yixiao is not his son right?,,how can I sleep without knowing the answers of this questions lingerieng inside my head?,,why am I hurt?,besides its my fault I leave how could I expect for him to wait for me right!!?,,,,"yibo open the door I'm here",,ok wait come in welcome to my house do you want a tour?,," Oh gosh yibo your drunk how did this happened you didn't even invite me!?,,"Zha--zhan is not married right?,,he doesn't have a son right?that what was that again Yi?-yi--xiao? Right yixiao it's not his son right?,," What are you talking about you met zhan?,when? This afternoon right?you just disappeared out of nowhere I thought you got home first!,,that kid! I would probably explain--i..I-ill explain everything I promised",,yes yes ofcourse I know just go to sleep ok let's talk about this tomorrow!,,

Zhan;
"Good morning tidad zhan,here drink some soup so you can be sobered",,"oh!good morning yixiao,why are you here?what time is it",,"oh  dad didn't go home last night he said your drunk so he had to sleep here" then he picks you up from the morning?,,""Yup 😊",what time is it?,," Oh it's 11am!",what 11am did I really sleep that long?,," Yup,don't be shy that's what drunk people do😆",,don't tease me😅ok?,by the way wheres YUBIN?,," OH he just told me to wake you up if it reach 11am and you still didn't wake up and also to eat first if you still won't wake",,where is he going then?,,"he  said he will meet an old teenage friend and talk about some matters and also he said you don't have to worry about it it's just a friendly matter"friendly matter huh!?,ok let's just eat I'll call him later I'm sure your already hungry,," ok let's eat,why did you drink alcohol last night by your self?",," Soon you'll understand,,"just tell me tidad I wanna know🥺",, stop that reaction even if I'll tell you won't understand,,"tell me in the future then ok?",, I promise 😊.............

Yubin;
Where are you I'm already at the park!,"I'm at the basketball court look back!!,ohh why didn't you call me!,"am I really the one who needs to adjust?, common let's get to the point,what did zhan do to yibo?,do you know it's the first time Yibo got drunk that much!!",,well let me ask you first why didn't you tell me that yibo got home?huh!,then,"wait  ² why would I tell you were not even close!"hey why does in this...............................

✍️TO BE CONTINUED.....................................................