22 || lore

[Minecraft pov :: itallics
IRL pov // Lilly's pov :: normal]

I sneak into Morrias house, looking for wood and such. A glimer comes from a barrel in the corner of the room and I deside to see what was creating the shine.

when I open it, I'm greeted by two things, a gold ingot and a compass. I look at the names of each thing

"my star" I read the name of the gold ingot.

"your Sam" I read the name of the compass.

I pocket them, thinking nothing of it.

I hold back laughter as my chat freaks out over me taking the gold and compass. I didn't tell them this was a lore stream, it was just a small little 'chill stream... yeah!'

I run over to my country, placing some of the wood and materials I gathered. I suddonly start getting hit and hit, thinking it was a skeleton I turn around.

"oh! H- hey Galactic!" I say, voice going high and making sure she doesn't see her stuff in my pocket.

"where's my stuff?" She says sternly. I chuckle weakly, "uhh, I don't know?"

"yes you do!" She exclaims, stepping forward. I shake my head, "I promice I don't!" My voice starts shaking.

this was when chat relized what was happening.

"give me the compass and gold!" Gala shouts. I jump slightly, mind going into panic mode and sprinting from the angry girl infront of me.

"Lilly!" She shouts again, racing after me with a sword in one hand, a crossbow in the other.

I run up to Tommy, pausing, thinking that Gala is far behind. Tommys eyes go wide, "what's happening?"

"I'm sorr-" I get cut off by a sharp arrow going through my chest.

I manage to make myself fake cry as Morria keeps killing me and I'm now cornered, having nothing and on one cannon life.

"say buh-byee!" Gala says menicingly and holding Tommy to watch my exicution. I hold in my breath as her sword plunges into my stomach.

I click 'end stream' as I die for the third time, wiping away the fake tears. I hear cheers from Tommy, he runs into my room and picks me up off the chair and kisses me.

"thank you, Tommy!" I giggle as he places me down. He starts ranting about how good I was at acting and how he was super impressed.

"Tommy.." I say, calmly and a small smile on my face. Tommy stops rambling and looks at me, "yes, Lilly?"

"you know how I said a few days ago?" I sit on the bed and open my phone. Tommy nods, "yeah? What about it?"

"well..." I show him a few texts between me and a friend, talking about our little brothers being gay and bi.

"wait- he's gonna be so happy," Tommy smiles, sitting down next to me and scrolling through the texts.

"we're setting them up on a blind date tomorrow. And I was thinking... we should have a date, or a double date, so we can keep an eye on them. The double date would be with Morria and Sam or, June and Tubbo since they made it offical," I suggest. Tommy nods happily, "of course! Lets go with June and Tubbo."

I nod, texting my friend when and where the boys should go.

"I'm gonna go tell Josh," I say, getting up off the bed and going over to Josh. He looks up at me, "hey."

"hi, do you wanna go on a blind date?" I say quickly. Josh stays silent, "maybe?"

"okay perfect, I'll text you the details later," I skip out of the room before I can hear his responce.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
A/N:

chapter 22 :D!!

I loved writing the lore omgg-
and this is just a super short filler chapter because I wanted to :L

ILYYYY ~ Ash <3