Silent Night

She shivered under his hooded gaze as it followed her every move from across the room. Even in the crowd, she felt alone as his eyes branded the very essence of her. At some point she found it to be too much. With practised precision she snuck out into the balcony, unnoticed. Or so she thought.
He was watchful from the very moment she’d walked into the room. So when he watched her leave, he was sure to follow.
Holding onto the ledge, she gasped out a breath she didn’t know she was holding. The cool night air helped a bit to calm her nerves. But it was only short lived. She heard the door slide before another body joined her under the night sky. With the way the goosebumps spread, she knew who it was.
Turning around tentatively, she felt her core clench and toes curl at the very sight of him. He was way too close. She wasn’t sure if she minded.
With a pounding heart and bated breath, she watched him advance. She was captivated in every sense of the word as his arms caged her against the ledge.
Her flowery scent urged him closer and his face went to find shelter in her neck. Her eyes closed as she felt the imprint of his lips against her pulse.  As his lips explored the expanse of her neck she squirmed away on instinct.
He didn’t take kindly to it and he made it known. His fingers meshed slowly into her curls and gripped her head steady. His mouth continued its relentless torture with no escape for her. His other hand edged slowly under her flimsy shirt. Caressing up her stomach, he inched towards her softness.
His calloused hand against her smooth skin made her shiver as a stray moan escaped her lips. He stilled in his actions as her voice tightened every part of him.
Suddenly the gentle touches and feverish kisses were gone as his grip tightened on her chest making her gasp. Moving her to a wall, he picked her up and rested her against it. Her legs wrapped against his waist on instinct as she blushed like crazy.
With expert precision, he’d taken off her shirt and latched his mouth onto her nipples. Her inexperience proved to be a blessing somehow as her body was overly sensitive to the new feelings. She moaned a melody as he worked his tongue along her chest. Her fingers gripped his hair as she felt his jean clad manhood rub against her core.
Her nails dug into his back as he groaned in his own pleasure. Letting go of her inhibitions, she reached her hand down to his zipper. With a steady move, his zip was undone and he was held in her hand.
He gasped in pleasure as her soft hands held him tight. With renewed confidence she stroked him in a steady rhythm. His eyes closed tight as he let himself revel in the feeling, till it got too much. He needed more.
In a swift move he had her hands pinned above her with one hand. His fingers found their way beneath her underwear, stopping exactly over her clit. She squirmed in his grip, not knowing whether she wanted to get away or get closer.
His fingers wrote a story over her bundle of nerves, making her go crazy. Yet he stopped right before the climax, making her whimper.
Gently he slid himself into her tight and now wet walls. Her eyes closed at the impact and he let her get used to him.
Moments later she moved against him, making him groan against her mouth. They moved together with the rhythm of the night in a dance that needed no music. Their moans together harmonised enough and the silent night was music enough.