CHAPTER 37

Escape plan.

Dalawang araw na ako dito sa loob ng malaking kwarto na 'toh, At wala pa akong ligo o kahit ano, Hindi pa ako nakapapag palit ng damit, and I hate the fact that I'm starting to smell shit, Inamoy ko ang balikat ko, Good thing medyo naamoy ko pa ang pabango ko pero that's not the main matter here.

I need to escape.

Immediately.

And have a good very good bathe.

Wala akong alam sa balak ng babaeng kumuha sa'kin, Stupid psychopath ex of Aureolous, Wala na s'ya, Hindi ko alam kung nasaan s'ya I mean, Nung isang araw pa ang huli n'yang bisita sa'kin, Kung saan puro s'ya tanong daig pa ang imbestigador.

I don't know her name but I think she's familiar to me, What's her name again, Ipinikit ko ang mga mata ko para alalahanin kung saan ko s'ya nakita o nakilala.

There, Naalala ko na, she's a guest to one of Summer's party.

Liebelle. If I'm not mistaken that's her name.

Pero hindi ko matandaan kung saang parte s'ya ng elite division, I would know if I know her surname, after all surname is the basis of respects in this world.

People would fear you even if you're kind hearted if your surname belongs to Mafia Famiglias. That's how noble works.

Nevertheless, kahit ilang araw na ako dito ay patuloy pa rin sila sa pagpapakain sa'kin, They're feeding me chicken though which Is kind enough for me to spare their lives, Kaso nga lang nakakapag taka kasi kahit anong pangugulo ko sa lalaking nag dadala sa'kin ng pagkain ay hindi ito nag sasalita.

Pero since I'm stubborn as they say, Pinandigan ko na.

One time he entered the room, I asked him about her, And he's still silent of voice that's what I'm already expecting, but his body language is what I observed, everytime I spoke about Aureolous' name he's jaw will clenched.

And If I will ask him about her, he will only remain silent.

Body language and body actions never lies just like eyes. It's something psychological tricks that I've learned from the royal emperial majesty.

And that's how, ladies and gentlemen I figured out he like — love Liebelle. Liebelle who's head over heels to Aureolous, Whom I think who doesn't even give a fuck about her.

Poor man, Loving someone who loves another man is like loving someone who's already in heaven.

Well it's better than not loving her at all though he seems like Martyr, I mean just look at him, He's following her like a good well trained dog always ready to obey his masters.

I could bet 78 billion that if Liebelle ordered him to kill me he will, Nor even if she ordered him to throw me in the cliff he would. Just one order by Liebelle and he would follow.

And that's what we called love.

Foolish things done by a person because of her/his feelings, Thinking it's because it's right even though it's not, with romantic feelings, is love. We all do foolish things in our life because of this feeling inside us screaming that we should do it while our mind said the opposite.

Nevertheless, 80% of our actions was lead by our heart when it comes to love, Well if you're not smart enough to let your brain function your actions, This is very true.

Just like him, He follows Liebelle because he loves her, and Liebelle took advantage of it as I can see.

Stupid selfish bitch.