CHAPTER 34

Nang makalapag sa rooftop ang private jet na sinasakyan namin ay tumayo na ako, Hawak ang envelope ay bumaba ako ng hagdan, may mga nakaabang din na royal soldiers sa gilid.

Nagpasalamat ako sa kanila saka nag dire diretso sa baba, nasa likod ko si Aysel naka sunod at tahimik lang din paniguradong pagod pa ito at may jet lagged.

Dumiretso kami sa living room, Inilapag ko ang envelope sa mesa na nasa gitna ng mga sofa, Inasikaso agad kami ng mga maids, may dumating na isang kasambahay at dala ang isang cardigan, kinuha ko 'yon saka sinuot.

"Where's Mamá?" I asked, sitting down on the sofa, Aysel did the same thing, she took a deep sigh before settling herself on the sofa in my front.

"She's with her amigas, My lady." A woman holding a mop said, probably will gonna  mop the second floor.

I nodded my head at her directions, A tray of tea was placed in our front, just I was about to reached the tea cup a loud bang echoed in the room. I stopped and looked at the door, a guard is sweating, running in our direction, I waited patiently, relaxing my body.

Aysel suddenly sit up straight, her body was tense, she's on her way on shaking but let's hope she won't. It's just a bang.

"What's happening?" I asked the guard.

"A man wants to speak with lady Aysel, My lady we tried to stop him but he's punching our gate repeatedly, should we call a police to drag him out ma'am, he's also holding a gun." He reported, clearly stating the information.

A man holding a gun and looking for Aysel. Interesting.

"Aysel?" I called her attention making her snapp her eyes in my direction.

Tumayo ako ganoon rin si Aysel, sabay kaming lumabas ng pinto hangang sa maabot namin ang gate, a man is standing in the gate, meters away from us, we're just standing here looking at him.

Not a commoner or whatever.

He's perhaps 6ft something like that, he's tall but not as tall as Aureolous, and his eyes color are something brown, just a normal eye color, his hair is dark and messy, a little bit curly, and I could bet a million this man came from a wealthy family, his car is a newly released brand, And also his watch is a Rolex.

Hypothetically, This man needs something and that something happens to be my cousin, Aysel.

"What's your name?" I asked, calmly

But the brute didn't even glance on me, his gaze fixed on Aysel the moment he saw him, Hmm, romantic was it?

"Let's talk." He said to Aysel.

Aysel scoffed. "Why would I talked to you? We're done." She said, her time rising.

My cardigan was on the edge of my shoulders, Nakalagay lamang ang mga ito sa baba ng braso ko na parang nakasabit. Nag antay akong matapos ang sigawan nila. Aysel was shouting at him, while he's still talking to him in a calm voice.

Mens.

"Open the gate, let him in." I order it to the guards.

They followed immediately, a guard on the signed made a sign language, the gate automatically opened, The guards of the house remain standing, their guns are pointing at him.

He walked in like a ruler, His broad shoulders are fixing the gazes of the maids who's also watching the scene.

"Come." I said to the man as I turned my back and went inside.

Aysel scoffed. "Cousin!" She screamed.

I sighed, as much as I want to hear her pleas I'm already exhausted and I need to rest before I started planning my next plans. And what's inside the envelope.