3|pardon my french

"All you have to do is pretend to be Sloane's dad, and then she can join us on our day out." I explain to Cameron as Ferris types the number into the phone.

"Okay, but what if they recognise my voice?" Cameron replies.

"They won't!" Ferris says, handing over the ringing phone to a nervous Cameron. I put the phone on speaker so we can all hear the conversation about to take place.

"Ed Rooney's office." Grace, Mr Rooney's secretary, answers the phone.

"This is George Peterson." Cameron says, doing a weird accent. I bite my lip so I don't laugh.

"Ah. Please hold." She replies, handing the phone over to Mr Rooney.

"Ed Rooney." A voice from the other line says.

"Ed? This is George Peterson." Cameron says, making me nearly burst out laughing. Ferris smiles, standing behind me and wrapping one arm around me while placing his other hand over my mouth to muffle my laughs. Ferris removes his hand from my face, wrapping his arm round my shoulder as we watch Cameron. I feel my face heat up but focus on the conversation at hand.

"It's been a tough morning and we have a lot of family business to take care of, so if you wouldn't mind excusing Sloane I'd appreciate it." Cameron says.

"Uh sure. I'd be happy to. Ya you uh you just produce a corpse and uh I'll release Sloane. I want to see this dead grandmother firsthand. Was this your mother?" Mr Rooney replies making my eyes go wide. I motion to Ferris to go call Mr Rooney now from a different phone, as he clearly thinks Ferris is behind this.

"No my wife's mother." Cameron, aka Mr Peterson, replies.

"I'll tell you what dipshit, you don't like my policies, you can just come on down here and smooch by big old white butt." Mr Rooney says, thinking he's talking to Ferris. I peer into the next room to see Ferris talking on the phone to Grace. He gives me a wink, before focusing on the call that's now with Rooney. I listen to Ferris's conversation until he hangs up, and we both return to watching Cameron.

"Pardon my French, but you're an asshole. Asshole! You know what, let me pass you to my wife who's heard everything you've said on speaker!" Cameron says, holding the phone up to my face. I frantically shake my head no, but Cameron forces the phone to my ear.

"I- I can't believe you would say all that." I say in a grown up voice, before falling into a fake crying fit.

"See what you've done to my wife! This isn't over yet, buster. Do you read me?" Cameron says taking the phone back.

"I want my daughter out in front of the school in ten minutes. By herself. I don't want anybody-" Cameron says, but Ferris and I cut him off with massive hand gestures.

"What?" Cameron asks, covering the phone.

"It's too suspicious! He'll think something's up. Cover it." Ferris says, but Cameron freezes, so I snatch the phone from him.

"Ignore my husband, I want you be out in front with her! I wanna have a few words with you mister." I cry, then hang up the phone. I look the boys shocked faces.

"Don't worry, I've got a plan." I grin, winking at Ferris.