4|give your husband a kiss

"You're a genius!" Ferris says, kissing my cheek quickly before heading to the garage. I smile at his actions.

"Someone's got a crush." Cam smirks at me.

"No I don't!" I slap his arm.

"Sure, whatever you say." He hums.

"Okay Mister I'm in love with Sloane." I say, smirking at him now. He scoffs awkwardly, before chasing after Ferris. I laugh to myself, grabbing a soda from the fridge, before heading towards the garage.

"Cameron, I'm sorry but we can't pick up Sloane in your car. Mr Rooney would never believe Mr Peterson drives that piece of shit." I hear Ferris say, as I walk up to them.

"It's not a piece of shit." Cameron argues. I place the soda in his hand and get into the passenger seat of the Ferrari next to Ferris.

"Cam you have to jumpstart the car every morning." I say,

"See. Y/n agrees." Ferris says, putting his arm round the back of my seat.

"No." Cameron says, sipping the soda before putting it down on the floor.

"Look, this is real simple...Whatever miles we put on it, we'll take off." Ferris says.

"How?" Cameron asks, almost convinced.

"We'll drive home backwards?" I suggest.

"Yeah, we'll drive backwards!" Ferris grins widely.

"No. No! Y/n, Ferris! Forget it! You're just going to have to think of something else..." Cameron keeps talking but Ferris drives off.

"C'mon live a little." Ferris says after Cam's rant, reversing so we can see him.

"Get in Cameron. You now you want to." I wiggle my eyebrows at him.

"I really hate you guys sometimes, you know that." Cameron sighs, getting in the car.

"You love us really." I say blowing a kiss at him, which he pretends to grab before throwing it out the car. I frown at him before laughing, and Cameron, no matter how much he tries to deny it, definitely stifled a laugh.

✿✿✿

We pull up at school and Ferris and I get out the car in our disguises.

"Oh, Sloane! Dear! Hurry along now!" Ferris exclaims to Sloane who is standing outside school with Rooney. She runs over to us.

"Hi." She smiles, knowing we were behind it.

"Hey Sloane, Cameron's in the back." I say, and Sloane grins as she gets in the back next to a hidden Cameron.

"Rooney is still watching us." I whisper to Ferris, as we're still standing outside the car.

"Wanna give your husband a kiss?" Ferris smirks.

"Okay baby." I reply.

"Wait really?" Ferris asks, flustered and I laugh, hopping back in the car.

"Hey!" Ferris says getting in the car as well.

"Give your husband a kiss." He says pointing at his cheek. I roll my eyes and go to peck his cheek but he turns his head to face me and our lips meet. I kiss him for a second before quickly pulling away.

"Ferri- Mr Peterson!" I shout, nearly blowing our cover out of shock, my face obviously bright red. Thank god the huge sunglasses I'm wearing is covering some of my face.

"That's our queue to leave." Cameron's muffled voice says, and Ferris steps on the gas, speeding away.

"What're we gonna do?" Sloane asks, helping Cameron out of his hiding place once we're in the clear.

"The question isn't "what are we gonna do", the question is "what aren't we going to do."" Ferris replies.