Chapter 32 They all asked for it.

I was rocking Hope to sleep with a soft song playing in the background

I was rocking Hope to sleep with a soft song playing in the background. I had her nestled in my arms as she watched the magical stars that floated around her. My magic danced with hers as her calming heartbeat matched the pumping of energy. Her eyes chased the stars as her hand reached out to touch them but never could quite reach them. I started to hum with the song, thinking that it would relax her more. I smiled down at her as she slowly closed her eyes. "Is she sleeping?" I looked up to see Klaus standing in the doorway.

"Yes, she is sleeping soundly," I said as I continued to rock a bit more, making sure she was in a deep sleep.

"She is beautiful like her mother." He said as he stepped into the room to place his hand on top of her head.

"And her father's temperament. It took forever to get her to sleep again with all that sparing out there." I stood up for the chair and stepped over to her crib.

"Sorry, Love. Wolves like to fight." He said as he watched me lay her down and cover her up with a blanket.

"Yes, all wolves like that," I said as I turned to leave her alone to nap. "What did you need? I know it just wasn't to see us?"

"I can't just want to see my girls?" I gave him a look as I pushed him out of the room and closed the doors behind us. "Fine, we are about to talk about the Finn problem."

"Talk, or are you going to demand?" I asked as I stepped away from her room, finally knowing that she was safe with the wolves on guard.

"Can't you give me any credit, love? I am a big people person." he joked as he led me to his office.

"Yes, and I am actually a magical fairy that came here looking for my prince to save me from the evil demons that have invaded my home." I sarcastically said to him. "The only difference between that story and reality is that I will slaughter all demons trying to enter my castle to steal the princess."

"You and I both know that our princess is perfectly protected from the demons." He said as he held the door open for me that led to the office.

"Even if the demons are in this family?" I countered as I slumped down on the couch, next to Erik, who I knew was listening to the conversation from the beginning. I smiled at the newly married couple as they sat to the right of me. "Remind me to get you your wedding present."

"I thought the wedding was the present," Hayley said as she turned to me.

"I may have planned it, but it was 'paid for' by Klaus," I said as I gestured towards him. I watched his face frown when I told Klaus. I guess I do that a lot. "My gift is something else, which I need to go and get."

"You're not going to get them a wishing crystal like Kol, are you?" Klaus asked as he quirked an eyebrow. "You know the one that is good for one wish no matter what it is? Like bringing the dead back to life."